Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
scotty

Smoothbeam blisters...

I had my 4th smoothbeam treatment yesterday (level 13) and I noticed that today my skin has blistered in quite a few spots.

Does anybody have any suggestions as to how to get these blisters to heal faster and/or does anyone know how long I should expect to have them?

This sucks because they look like pimples - these blisters, combined with the acne that I currently have makes it look like I am having a bad breakout ](*,) .

I got blisters with my first smoothbeam treatment. I used aloe vera gel untill they dried up and then applied vit e oil and neosporin untill they went away.

I got blisters with my first smoothbeam treatment. I used aloe vera gel untill they dried up and then  applied vit e oil and neosporin untill they went away.

Honestly, it took around 5 days for them to mostly go away but the ones I had were fairly small and most of them looked like little line scabs by the time I noticed them. A few were plumped more like blisters and took a bit longer to completely heal. I think I read somewhere that the aloe vera gel helps them dry up. Anyway, yes, I would use the neosporin if you don't have any aloe. Also, I wouldn't use anything with any type of acid in it till they heal up.