Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
fifitrixibell

lighting...

today when i was in a changing room and in a department store with that annoying white light i couldnt believe the state of my skin! ive been on the regimine since march and i seem to have lots of red patches/marks...my skin is easily irritated...and its pale so that doesnt help! i guess my question is...is how we see our skin in that type of lighting, is that exactly how others see it in normal lighting/day time?

x

i dont think that people always see our skin as we do, because we are constantly aware of how bad we think it is, and we know exactly how many spots we have etc. i do get a lot of people saying they dont really notice the state of my skin, but they could just be saying that to be nice!

lol, i always find that my skin looks worse in reflections from car windows........

i dont think that people always see our skin as we do, because we are constantly aware of how bad we think it is, and we know exactly how many spots we have etc.  i do get a lot of people saying they dont really notice the state of my skin, but they could just be saying that to be nice!

lol, i always find that my skin looks worse in reflections from car windows........

i dont think that people always see our skin as we do, because we are constantly aware of how bad we think it is, and we know exactly how many spots we have etc.  i do get a lot of people saying they dont really notice the state of my skin, but they could just be saying that to be nice!