Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I posted this in the mild/moderate forum but though I'd see if I got any answers in this one as well.

I know a lot of people use her BHA gel, but has anyone tried the whole blemish fighting kit she has? With the wash, the BHA, the moisturizer and the BP? It sounds a lot like proactive, only better. I was especially curious if anyone has tried her BP Blemish Fighting solution and if it was less irritating than Dan's. I was wondering if anyone has used a few of her steps and had good results with it.

I posted this in the mild/moderate forum but though I'd see if I got any answers in this one as well.

I know a lot of people use her BHA gel, but has anyone tried the whole blemish fighting kit she has? With the wash, the BHA, the moisturizer and the BP? It sounds a lot like proactive, only better. I was especially curious if anyone has tried her BP Blemish Fighting solution and if it was less irritating than Dan's. I was wondering if anyone has used a few of her steps and had good results with it.

Yes!! I have been using her acne kit for over a year, and I LOVE it!! Amazingly, it's really gentle and non-drying - except for the BP. The BP really made my skin peel, so if you use it, use it very sparingly. Actually, I never use it anymore, unless I get a blemish, and I only use it as sort of a disenfectant.

I actually started her skin care line at the same time as starting green smoothies, so I didn't know which was to take the credit!! However, I have *tested* the smoothies a few times by discontinuing for a few days or more, and my acne always came back (darn!!). I still think it's important though to have a good skin care line. Her line is really non-irritating, and in combination with the smoothies, it works great for me.

Paula's products are formulated really well. The moisturizing gel wasn't quite moisturizing enough for me though during the winter months, so I switched to more of cream base that's for oily/combination skin, and that one worked just fine.

I did not like the kit because I did not like the 2% liquid and the 5% BP. Way to harsh on my skin.

personally, if I ever try her products again I would go for the 2% gel and the 2.5% BP.

Didn't like the mask in the kit

Didn't like the sunscreen

The moisturizer was good ( actually that I would buy again )

The 2% liquid felt too greasy for me

the 5% BP is too drying

But the good thing was I was able to send it back and get a timely refund.

I did not like the kit because I did not like the 2% liquid and the 5% BP. Way to harsh on my skin.

personally, if I ever try her products again I would go for the 2% gel and the 2.5% BP.

Didn't like the mask in the kit

Didn't like the sunscreen

The moisturizer was good ( actually that I would buy again )

The 2% liquid felt too greasy for me

the 5% BP is too drying

But the good thing was I was able to send it back and get a timely refund.

I checked mine, and mine is also the 5% BP, which highly irritates my skin by making it peel. My 2% BHA is the liquid form (forgot to mention which form I chose). It doesn't irritate my skin in the slightest, and I use it everyday. Some say the sunscreen in the kit has a greasy look, and it does, but it goes on (blends in) really well. Maybe I'll try switching to her other sunscreen though that isn't for oily/combo skin.

I wish she would make a kit where you can choose what you want. Because i want the one step cleanser for normal to dry skin, the 2% BHA gel, the 2.5% BP and the Hydralight mositurizer. But sadly I have to buy them all separately. But anywho, I love her products a ton. I have all of those I mentioned right now and they are miracle products to me. I would reccommend her products to anyone, anywhere, anyday.