Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I use to use Phisoderm a long time ago when i was 13 bc they came as samples from seventeen magazine. Im 20 now and im sure it changed, but phisoderm is all about the balance of ph aparently. And i was wondering if anyone has used there products and what u think about this product?

Sorry I cant comment on the Phisoderm itself but if your looking for a good PH balanced cleanser, try Alpha Hydrox foaming facewash. You might have to order it but do it in May if you do because theres free shipping. This is a very nice cleanser that I had years back and dont know why I waited that long to order it again but finally after searching for a similar one in the store, I couldnt find one so I finally got mine yesterday and noticed that it didnt make my face red after cleansing and also I did not feel that I had to use a moisturizer right away after. I really liked my first bottle that my dh's little brother dumped out when he was playing, and I just hate ordering online, especially when I have to pay shipping but now is a good time and Im happy I got mine!

Sorry I cant comment on the Phisoderm itself but if your looking for a good PH balanced cleanser, try Alpha Hydrox foaming facewash. You might have to order it but do it in May if you do because theres free shipping. This is a very nice cleanser that I had years back and dont know why I waited that long to order it again but finally after searching for a similar one in the store, I couldnt find one so I finally got mine yesterday and noticed that it didnt make my face red after cleansing and also I did not feel that I had to use a moisturizer right away after. I really liked my first bottle that my dh's little brother dumped out when he was playing, and I just hate ordering online, especially when I have to pay shipping but now is a good time and Im happy I got mine!

thanks for the advice and replying. :surprised: