Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
wndrlance

acne on my neck

So I have zits on the back of my neck, in the hair line and below it. Its frustrating because I know it is probably scarred up back there and bumpy- just not attractive in any way. I have topical stuff that works for my back and chest and if I get em my face, but it seems to do nothing back on my neck.

Since I'm in the army and we keep such short haircuts, I've noticed them more. I wonder if they are formed because of the helmets we were- has a strap that goes across back there and every day we run and sweat and that sweat could be building up in that strap and causing acne.

I just want to know of some solutions, how I can treat the zits and the scars. Post if you know any tips or tricks.

So I have zits on the back of my neck, in the hair line and below it. Its frustrating because I know it is probably scarred up back there and bumpy- just not attractive in any way. I have topical stuff that works for my back and chest and if I get em my face, but it seems to do nothing back on my neck.

Since I'm in the army and we keep such short haircuts, I've noticed them more. I wonder if they are formed because of the helmets we were- has a strap that goes across back there and every day we run and sweat and that sweat could be building up in that strap and causing acne.

I just want to know of some solutions, how I can treat the zits and the scars. Post if you know any tips or tricks.

Salicylic Acid 2% with Aloe.

Scrub brush in the shower

Benzoyl Peroxide 5 or 10 % is what i use