Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
black_converse

who here takes fish oil capsules, and still eats wheats and doesnt pay attention to omega 6?

i just wanna know if any one still eats wheats while taking fish oil capsules and doesnt pay attention to omega 6 intake? has your acne improved or not?, just what is it it like for you!? do you really think it matters?

I really haven't watched my diet much at all since I started. I usually try to be smart about what I eat and avoid too much dairy and certain things like that, yet I ate pizza last night... If you check on the main fish oil thread at all then you know my status and everything. Maybe to really, really cut down on breakouts I need to be strict on my diet as it applies to the whole fish oil thing, but I really haven't for any long stretch of time and have still seen a big improvement.

Me. I don't eat wheat daily, but I eat nuts everyday.

I do generally try to avoid the omega 6 sources that have no value like corn oil, margarine and the like. And I don't eat much in the way of grain-fed meat.

I'm not strict about anything except no sweetened drinks. I just try to eat/do more good things and fewer bad things.