Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Okay, I'm recently new to putting on foundation when I go out. But what do you guys do when ya'll have to go shopping and need to try on a shirt, how do you avoid a makeup stain, when you take off your shirt?

Or is it just me? Am i putting it on wrong that, when I take off my shirt it leaves a stain ? What do I do? Any help would be appreciated, thanks!

So its the foundation that I'm using? Thanks for your reply.

I'm happy with my mid-coverage Mac Studio fix M6JC_261.jpg and when I i get oily ( like 3 hrs later)

I put in Blot Powder M530_128.jpg is there something I'm missing?

Thks guys, i really appreciate the feedback

so yeah.. ONLY revlon color stay huh? damn, i was happy with this mac foundation *sigh*

^pretty much. most other "transfer resistant makeups" still rub off easier. Now, if you take your hand or something and RUB RUB RUB your face colorstay will come off, but just changing clothes it won't.

^ word.

My old makeup used to end up on my ex boyfriend's shirt on a daily basis. Now I'm more conscious about keeping things from rubbing hard on my face, plus Colorstay helps ;)