Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Blackhead Jack

When/how to incorporate C&C Blackhead Scrub into my regi

Hi,

I've been doing Dan's regimen (more or less) for a few months now, and I have pretty much eliminated all active acne. But I still have blackheads, (and redmarks), so the other day I picked up some Clean and Clear Blackhead Scrub, based on the recommendations on here.

I was wondering how I could fit this into my Purpose+On-the-Spot regimen. Should I use the blackhead scrub every night? Every other night? Every three nights?

Should I do it after I wash with the purpose cleanser, or in place of the purpose cleanser? Before BP or after? Should I not use BP on the nights that I do the blackhead scrub?

Thanks for any help, and sorry if this has been answered before.

hi ! if i were you, id use it every other night...i heard exfoliant can be irritating sometimes ! but i also heard it can help ...so be careful using it and remember not to scrub HARD because u can be pushing those beads into an open pore and clog it...good luck and let me know how it works !!

by the way...when i use my exfoliant...i squeeze a little in with my face wash and use both at the same time..that way im not washing my face twice...i just mix it together !