Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

so i started taking accutane about two weeks ago, and now i feel more depressed than ive felt in a long while. its probably not just because the IB is sort of happening--i can feel that its different from regular depression. part of my mind knows its because of the tane and another part of me wants to let it take over. i cry over stupid shit now. i honestly dont really even have the worst acne...i just cant keep coming up with radical excuses for missing work. my boyfriend thinks i should stop taking it, but ive waited 12 years to be completely free from acne and if ive only got to tough it out for 4 more months, i dont think any amount of depression will stop me. oy. :wall:

2 weeks in and u like this? i dont know if ul last.u have to be mentally and physically able to take the tane.whats gonna happen when ur lips are so dry that u cant smile cuz it cracks the corners of ur mouth? this stuff happens.its the drug doing is thang.u know the old saying 'theres no gain without pain'

1983: im taking 40mgs and the dry skin isnt a problem.

matt: i put aquaphor on my lips and as long as i remember to do that, its all good. its just all this psychological crap.

Confer with your Dermatologist. I had the same problem, and my Dermatologist decreased my dosage. I was fine after that, and I still got amazing results.