Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

thx atreyu for answering my questions... im goin to try out the b5 from b5clearskin.com.

but also in general.. which companies are "known" as good or would u buy from?

man b5's are costly... 600$ a year..

thx atreyu for answering my questions... im goin to try out the b5 from b5clearskin.com.

but also in general.. which companies are "known" as good or would u buy from?

man b5's are costly... 600$ a year..

The only thing I do is avoid foods with partially hydrogenated oils, and excessive amounts of sugar. Just use your best judgement. If you know it's not good for you then why would you eat it? I don't reccomend an extreme diet change (unless your diet is only fast food), just try and avoid too much junk. Now and then is cool though. I still indulge in a little Wendy's every so often (like once a month...if that).

I received it today. It was super fast. I only want to take 10 grams per day so that would be only 1 1/2 teaspoons per day right??

Oh, you're right I only want to take 5g per day instead of 10g. That's why I said 1/2 a teaspoon 3 times a day. Did you get an outbreak when you started taking b5??

I'm one month in and have not yet seen a breakout. Though, I'm also doing botchla's regimen, so that's been keeping me clear. I'm only using B5 to get rid of the oily skin.

I have also broken out badly. Im not sure though if its the b5 or the creatine which I started the same day as b5. I was at the mall the creatin was on sale 40% off so I bought it. Anyways i have only been on b5for 5 days my forhead looks horrible and im depressed lol but thas nothing new.

I have also broken out badly. Im not sure though if its the b5 or the creatine which I started the same day as b5. I was at the mall the creatin was on sale 40% off so I bought it. Anyways i have only been on b5for 5 days my forhead looks horrible and im depressed lol but thas nothing new.

Question.....

I started taking penicillin because I had a wisdom tooth that got infected. I kept taking b5 and I think it interfered with the penicillin effectiveness. I got the wisdom tooth removed today and the dentist prescribed me more penicillin so I don't know what to do..... I don't want to stop taking my low dosage of b5(5g). Should I keep taking it???? Thanks guys.

Man , I only want to take 5g of b5 but it seems impossible because I can't measure it. I know it would be 1 1/2 teaspoons per day but there are different teaspoons sizes you know... What would you recommend me???? smile.gif

is it safe for an 15 year old to take 10g of b5 dailey for 3 months? and if so can anyone link me to some studies por favor

gracias

@ Zap

go out and buy a real teaspoon. As in, one used for measuring. It's a small expense but it will save you a lot of hassle in the long run!

I took b5 two yrs ago. I started very low 2g, my acne was mild/moderate at the time. I went up to 4g the second month. It took 1 month for me to notice some results and by the forth month i was 80-90% clear the only reason why i stayed at 4g was because i couldnt afford to buy it on a regular basis...anyhoo i was on b5 for almost a year with Hardly any acne but came off it cos it was causing chronic fatigue and i was often hungary for no reason and yes u guessed it my acne came back......since then i've been on accutane but had to come off for health reasons. Im going to try b5 again because trust me people IT WORKS eusa_clap.gif

To counteract the side effects of taking megadoses of B5, you need B-100 complex, OptiZinc and Biotin.  Sometimes they are all included in a B complex vitamin.  My suggestion if you don't want taking so many vitamins is to supplement with a Mega multivitamin such as this:

Mega Multiple III

user posted image

Contains the required dose of B-complex, optizinc & biotin with an added bonus of a multivitamin which contains all the necessary ingredients for optimum health and is also a very good source of antioxidants such as grape extracts, green tea, etc., plus cleanses your system of toxins with ingredients like milk thistle, bilberry extract, chlorella, spirulina, etc...all ingredients contained are helpful to maintain good healthy skin among others.