Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

if ur HOT and u know u can get better then MOVE on.but if she still loves ya and you honestly care for her that much....stick wit her.

MOST of the people saying 'DUMP her' havent even had a gf/bf b4.do what u THINK is right...not what acne.org says.

good luck

if ur HOT and u know u can get better then MOVE on.but if she still loves ya and you honestly care for her that much....stick wit her.

MOST of the people saying 'DUMP her' havent even had a gf/bf b4.do what u THINK is right...not what acne.org says.

good luck

Well done...as soon as trust is broken youve lost somthing thats special and important in a relationship. I think youve done the right thing...as much as it hurts she might have learnt a lesson to better herself, shame its at your expense.

*Big hug*

good luck

BAD ADVICE ^

good luck

good luck

I figure this is the only place to write, to try and cope.

Man this is NOT the place to write about this kinda stuff. GO to a relationship site this is ACNE.ORG !

i always joke by saying "all females cheat because they all have a new person fetish"

but seriously all girls cheat so i dont know what to tell you...females are cheaters by nature...this is not asymetrical other mammals.....the female is more likely to sneak in another mate. Ever notice that with mammals and with humans the male has to fight in order to gain access to a female where as the female does'nt have to do anything? By nature females are looking for the ideal mate and if they find a better mate they will leave their current mate for the better one, this is because their instincts are programed this way to ensure the best offspring as possible. I could get more into it but you get the point.

Also ever notice how females get bored easily? They get bored of seeing the same man being held in the same man's arms etc. So they spice things up a bit.

Also its very hard for some guys to get a girl while on the other hand even the hidious females tend to get guys with little...usually no problem at all

also in the 1 - 40 age range there are more males then females ....heres your sitation for that

http://www.nytimes.com/2006/02/12/weekinre...and&emc=rss

In addition to that there are more lesbians then homosexual men......there are also conciderably more bisexual females then bisexual men....so in other words thats more guys going for girls and more girls going for girls.....so heterosexual men are in a surplus (and low demand) and hetero/bi females in high demand

never had a girlfriend myself as i am not good looking enough and dont have enough money to make up for that but i DO have friends who's gfs cheated on them and from what i've seen yeah it really hurts and from what i've seen it hurts more when he does'nt break all ties with the girl...

You cannot be friends with your ex....thats pretty much a basic rule

I'm sorry you are in pain but if you continue to date it wont be the last time a girl will cheat on you

never had a girlfriend myself as i am not good looking enough and dont have enough money to make up for that but i DO have friends who's gfs cheated on them and from what i've seen yeah it really hurts and from what i've seen it hurts more when he does'nt break all ties with the girl...

this is just sooo stupid. :w00t: you think that your looks are what are preventing you from having a girlfriend? FAIL. maybe it has something to do with your sordid, sexist, and just all around wrong world view. how can you make such a broad generalization like this? just shows how ignorant you are.

To the original poster, i know how it feels to be hurt but take the higher ground. Simply move on. No revenge, no anger, just move on. The greatest revenge is living well so live your life with truth and with a good heart. Don't let people use you but don't use them either. Thats the best way to deal with it, and in the end you'll know that you did what was right for you and beleive me there are plenty of fish in the sea so to speak if you have a good heart.

I have never cheated on my boyfriend, on ANY boyfriend i have ever had and i have always been monogomis. if i am "dating" someone i am dating them. i do not play the field. I belive when you are with someone emotionally it is a bond that is precious whether it lasts or not is not important, thats not necessarily up to you its up to time and fate and all that other stuff, the best you can hope is that it WILL last. There are girls out there that don't cheat and that would never lie to you. I make it a point to be honest with my boyfriend. If i'm out with friends i always call (we live together) in fact, i often ask him to hang out with my friends. We usually just all play video games anyways :) point being there are a lot of honest girls. Most of my single friends would never cheat. You'll find someone right for you. Maybe this girl had some serious issues she had to work out and this is a fluke, your next girl friend could be your soul mate! who knows right? maybe more women cheat than men, but that doesn't mean they ALL do that means the ones who agreed to be part of the survey did! LOL and surveys are biased. Have hope. Maybe this is a saving grace, by not being with this girl, now you can find the one who will make you truly happy. I believe you will be happy. I believe we all can be and I was hurt BAD before, bad like i could not beleive but I trusted myself to love again and it paid off. I met a wonderful guy. Who says he's just ordinary but in my eyes is the best thing that ever happened to me and is anything but ordinary.

I'm with everyone else that says move on. The damage is done and will always will be there, nothing but time will heal it. Best of luck.

this is just sooo stupid. :w00t: you think that your looks are what are preventing you from having a girlfriend? FAIL. maybe it has something to do with your sordid, sexist, and just all around wrong world view. how can you make such a broad generalization like this? just shows how ignorant you are.

Update: Well, the last few nights have been hard. I was so used to hearing her voice etc, and it's now gone. I still think about her and miss her. :cry:

Thank you for all your support guys/gals.

Update: Well, the last few nights have been hard. I was so used to hearing her voice etc, and it's now gone. I still think about her and miss her. :cry:

Thank you for all your support guys/gals.

Chrono230 you sir, are a fucking idiot. First of all, you've never even had a girlfriend so you are completely speaking out of your ass. You just sound jealous of anyone whos had a gf so somehow you've decided that girls are bad so you're better off without them.

The truth is you're just too much of a pussy to find a girlfriend. Stop speaking about girls like that till you gain some real world experience you fucko.

I, for one, respect his realistic way of thinking.

I understand that it's hard, it's going to take time but it will get better, trust me on this.

I like these 2 quotes:

"Shit happens. So you get thrown down on the ground, you don't just lay there. You pick yourself up and you deal."

"It's not giving up, it's realizing you don't need certain people or the shit they bring with them."

:)