Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Kimmay

man I'm really sorry that happened to you. Just remember that you didnt do anything wrong... guess time needs to be the healer here. :comfort:

just "sport fuck" her for now on

same thing happen to me, I went with a girl 2 years younger than me and obviously a immature highschool girl

she cheated on me with her old bf,

my boyfriend cheated on me and didnt tell me for 4 months. needless to say i felt like an idiot and were still together. i have to say, though, that its incredibly hard for me to begin to try and trust him again. you, of course, have every right to be angry and she has every right to feel crappy, but that doesnt mean you shouldnt eventually forgive her. it puts your mind at ease. im not saying give her a second chance; just forgiveness.

in your shoes i would dump this girl. you have many things ahead of you!

a relationshit full of mistrust, jealousy, and grudges is not something you want. trust me. no matter how much you think you love her, this bitch is lying and making dumb excuses.

some people are like this, but a lot of girls are not. please allow yourself to move on, it is worth it! you still have your pride! shes the one who is ashamed, writing letters to leave under your door etc... its not easy after youve been with someone for so long, but in the long term you will probly gain although right now it hurts.

we are here if you need to talk

About a year ago, I broke up with a girl that I had fallen in love with..

Our relationship was rocky, but, for years, nothing could keep us apart. Even though she didn't cheat on me, our story eventually ended. I lost her and still see her every day; what makes it worse is that we never really had closure. I won't lie to you because if you do love her, it's going to be hell for a while.

But pretty soon, someone came along for me. In fact, she was right in front of me the whole time; I just hadn't seen her until I'd broken up with my ex. Anyway, I was with that girl for about 5 months; we ended a few months back. She was amazing. Right now she's one of my best friends and doesn't know that I've still got some feelings for her. To make it even more complicated, she's with one of my line-mates on my highschool sports team! Talk about weird..

My point is this, life is filled with drama. You're going to get kicked around and stabbed in the back. But there are times in life that, even if for only a moment, people come along who'll be there to pick you back up. As bad as it hurts, life goes on.

I was with a girl for 4 years. We were practically married, in fact she was begging me to get married. Fairytale story, perfect couple, the works...

As soon as we start college, she's giving some stranger head. Never told me... found out through a friend. She makes up a story to try and cover it up, I believed her, took her back. Couple more months of being treated like shit by her and she broke up with me and was in bed with yet another guy within a week.

yadda yadda yadda, people fucking suck (literally and figuratively)

anyway you're not alone. feel free to pm me or something if you wanna talk cause as you can tell by my story (which isn't even half of what she put me through), I've been through the shit.

Man, have I been in your shoes a time or two! As a matter of fact, the relationship I was in before now ended on Valentines Day when the girl I was madly in love with told me she had just gotten in engaged to someone she met in Vegas! Definitely the most f-ed up thing I have ever had happen to me.

Anyway, I know it's almost impossible, but the best thing to do is to ignore her completely. Don't answer the phone, don't return emails, don't anything. Omg, it can be so hard, but I have learned from experience to just cut them loose. Nobody deserves to be used and treated like a door mat, so don't fall back into that trap! I have suffered unbelievably before, but in the end your life does move on and someone comes around that will make you forget about the past. In the best case scenario, she will feel remosreful and you can watch her squirm a while. Sounds horrible, but fucking with someones feelings is cruel and she needs a taste of her own medicine! We've all been there. Be strong brother!

P.S. someone mentioned the "sports fucking" which cracked me up:-D There's nothing like using the users and if you find yourself in that situation, totally go for it! Just make sure you have dealt with all the feelings and it's just about sex, because that way you'll be in control and she'll be the one getting "fucked"!

..i had girlfriend back in highschool for about 2 years and everything was going well until this thing happened.. it was our anniv. and i thought of surprising her at school right..? i brought 1 stem of rose that id give to her.. when i got to her school i called her and asked her if she could meet me.. she told me she's having pizza w her friends(i havnt told her where i was yet). i knew the pizza place since its just across school so i went.. when i got there i saw her... with a guy.. his arms around her and they were walking outside of the pizza place to his car and they drove off..

..i never thought that it would happen to me.. it was like a wake up call.. so i told her(w a bit of shouting) and i then i ended it.. anyways.. like most of the other ones here are saying to dump her.. it's still up to you.. you're the only one who can decide.. you know what you feel.. just go with it..

Wow thanks for the stories, certainly a good relief to be able to relate.

Man, have I been in your shoes a time or two! As a matter of fact, the relationship I was in before now ended on Valentines Day when the girl I was madly in love with told me she had just gotten in engaged to someone she met in Vegas! Definitely the most f-ed up thing I have ever had happen to me.

Anyway, I know it's almost impossible, but the best thing to do is to ignore her completely. Don't answer the phone, don't return emails, don't anything. Omg, it can be so hard, but I have learned from experience to just cut them loose. Nobody deserves to be used and treated like a door mat, so don't fall back into that trap! I have suffered unbelievably before, but in the end your life does move on and someone comes around that will make you forget about the past. In the best case scenario, she will feel remosreful and you can watch her squirm a while. Sounds horrible, but fucking with someones feelings is cruel and she needs a taste of her own medicine! We've all been there. Be strong brother!

P.S. someone mentioned the "sports fucking" which cracked me up:-D There's nothing like using the users and if you find yourself in that situation, totally go for it! Just make sure you have dealt with all the feelings and it's just about sex, because that way you'll be in control and she'll be the one getting "fucked"!

...I already replied to her email.

All I said was, "leave me alone".

I am going to cut off ties :wall: not 'try'.

...I already replied to her email.

All I said was, "leave me alone".

I am going to cut off ties :wall: not 'try'.

Good for you. That's the fastest way for YOU to heal. You do not deserve that from her. She feels rotten, and she should. In the future you may change your mind. If you do change your mind, be cautious, careful, and trust yourself.

For now, try to do some things you enjoy, things perhaps you did not do when you were with her. Work to make yourself happy.

I can't lie and say it's going to be easy for you. It will be hard, but you seem intelligent and emotionally intelligent! So...you will be fine, and it is not your fault.

ditch her. If she fucked another guy she doesnt hold heart for you. I got back with a girl after she cheated on me and it was the most stupid thing ive done. She hurt you and there will always be scar tissue after it heals. That shit is painful and does not make a good relationship. Fucking backstabber. The only way it should be alright to stay with a girl after she cheats on you is if you got kids. If theres no trust theres no relationship. Dont worry man youll find someone way better.

ditch her. If she fucked another guy she doesnt hold heart for you. I got back with a girl after she cheated on me and it was the most stupid thing ive done. She hurt you and there will always be scar tissue after it heals. That shit is painful and does not make a good relationship. Fucking backstabber. The only way it should be alright to stay with a girl after she cheats on you is if you got kids. If theres no trust theres no relationship. Dont worry man youll find someone way better.

She had sex with someone else?

Anyway, it sounds like she was with you out of pity so...

i got back with my gf after she cheated. it took forever for me to believe that she really was sorry and now things are even better than when we first got together.

Are you still in highschool?

If so, this is a wonderful opportunity to improve your standpoint with the women around you.

First, you must pretend to be extremely upset, it shows your caring.

You must confess some "secrets" or share what happened with a really really talkative female friend who is likely to spread your story.

Third, well, you win. If people actually care in your school, it will raise your status and hurt hers. :D

what do you mean by cheated? sex? or some butterfly kisses?

She was kissing and making out, she was provoking him to do it, and she did it because she was mad at me (she never told me what she was mad at me for). And she did it with the guy who likes/loves her. She did it without telling me she was going out with him. She didn't tell me for a month afterwards.

hi organic, how are you doing today?

i dont see you lurking on the org, which is probly a good thing.

as you can see, many of us have been cheated on (me too; that A-hole told me afterwe'd had unprotected sex) so it is a common thing. Please talk about it with a good friend who knows your ex, as they will have a better understanding of the subject then we do.

anyway, i still say dump her and move on. theres no need to seek revenge, cuz thats gonna tie you into the relationship even longer, and plus she is already beating herself up inside (sending you e-mails, notes, asking u to call etc...)

it hurts less if you spend time with your friends, party even harder, study even harder, work even harder. hopefully this will be a reality check for your ex, nobody needs a fake, sneaky girlfriend.

wishing you the best!

I'm doing well. I just don't feel like talking very much. Taking some time for myself.

I called her last night and broke up.

Appreciate everything all you have done for me, especially you scooby.

I've been there too, there really are no words to comfort you. You just have to pick yourself up off the floor where she left you and drive on with life.