Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i'm thinking about getting a chemical peel (vitalize peel by skin medica; glycolic, salicylic, lactic acid w/ a fusion of retin-a) and was wondering what the effects would it cause for my clogged pores and blackheads after my skin starts to peel from the chemicals...

i'm thinking about getting a chemical peel (vitalize peel by skin medica; glycolic, salicylic, lactic acid w/ a fusion of retin-a) and was wondering what the effects would it cause for my clogged pores and blackheads after my skin starts to peel from the chemicals...

Judging by the reviews of it that I read (do a search for Skin Medica Vitalize and you'll get lots of hits), people like the effects on their acne, pigmentation issues, and skin tone. Be prepared for a good few days of peeling, though! One review I read said she liked the Obagi Blue Peel better, one said she liked the Skin Medica one better. Another mentioned she liked it far better than glycolic or TCA peels she's had in the past. The three reviews I read rated it as "good", "excellent", and "satisfactory".