Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
krete77

almost 2 weeks post-tane

just thought i would let you all know that i'm on day 12 after finishing my accutane (80mg/day 5ths) and am still 100% clear.. i know its not very long , but any day without a pimple without taking any sort of medication or topical is a good long day for me!

i had 2 itty bity weird breakouts the 2nd-3rd day after i stopped accutane.. it was like2 weird red bumps, they weren't pimples.. they were very tiny, and i flipped out but they went away in a day and nothing has happened except my skin is improving still.

i can't wait to get scar treatment, if this holds up i willl definitely have near-perfect skin to like i used to have back when i was 12! lol.

the chapped lips have almost gone away.. only puttin chapstick on twice a day now. my nasal passage is still pretty dry at times tho..

just thought i would let you all know that i'm on day 12 after finishing my accutane (80mg/day 5ths) and am still 100% clear.. i know its not very long , but any day without a pimple without taking any sort of medication or topical is a good long day for me!

i had 2 itty bity weird breakouts the 2nd-3rd day after i stopped accutane.. it was like2 weird red bumps, they weren't pimples.. they were very tiny, and i flipped out but they went away in a day and nothing has happened except my skin is improving still.

i can't wait to get scar treatment, if this holds up i willl definitely have near-perfect skin to like i used to have back when i was 12! lol.

the chapped lips have almost gone away.. only puttin chapstick on twice a day now. my nasal passage is still pretty dry at times tho..

those red bumps happened to me to, i hav one under my eye at the moment it is just like a red bump very weird arent they. but it is good to know that i aint alone. i am 4 days post tane so my skin should be settling off the drug now