Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
� ©

Rate my redmarks too

I think if you give it time, it will go, they don't seem too bad, just burned skin. and some small blemishes. I bet people don't notice too much in real life, because if I met you in person it would be like nothing. You don't even have any actives so you are lucky for that =)

Remember, no more new harsh products, pamper your skin. Moisturizer and aloe vera! Treat it like baby Jesus :) I am sure it can heal. Just keep taking those green smoothies and omega 3's, your skin will regenerate nicely.

No more peels, just nice soothing topicals. It will heal! No more wart removers, or harsh peels. :)

I have plenty of faith in you and I am rooting for you, you are not too far away! Just really think deeply before you decide to try anything new to speed up red marks, it may just make it worse, as you know it has. So keep your head up and just soothe it nicely.

Ok. No more harsh products!!!!!

Can't wait for it to heal..... I have been waiting for like a year. :doubt:

Ok. No more harsh products!!!!!

Can't wait for it to heal..... I have been waiting for like a year. :doubt:

Hey do you have any pics from say... 3 months ago (around then). I want to analyze and see how fast your skin heals.

The skin regenerates once fully (top part) once a month, give or take a few days. So depending on the damage, it may take longer etc. So that's why I want to see a 3 month old picture so I can see what's up :)