Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I've been looking all over for a 2.5% Benzyl Peroxide Cream in the UK but I've had no luck so far, I can only find higher concentrations. Can anyone reccomend me a cream and tell me where they got it from?

I've got an old 4% cream lying around, is that too strong?

I've been looking all over for a 2.5% Benzyl Peroxide Cream in the UK but I've had no luck so far, I can only find higher concentrations. Can anyone reccomend me a cream and tell me where they got it from?

I am from the UK too. If you go Boots or Superdrugs, or to a chemist you can find a product called 'Panoxyl'. They do that product in 2.5%, 5% and 10% BP concentrations. But i personally prefer Brevoxyl 4% cream. I have used both, and i would recomment Brevoxyl. But its up to you..............

I am from the UK too. If you go Boots or Superdrugs, or to a chemist you can find a product called 'Panoxyl'. They do that product in 2.5%, 5% and 10% BP concentrations. But i personally prefer Brevoxyl 4% cream. I have used both, and i would recomment Brevoxyl. But its up to you..............

Kidaa Singhster

Thanks for the info. I too bought the Brevoxyl Solution 4% solution from Boots. It worked really well last year but then I stopped using it for a while and then when I started using it again it made skin very irritable. My acne is mostly on my cheekbones and the cream made the skin just under my eyelids extremely red and slightly swollen, hence why I am looking for a 2.5% solution.

How has your treatment been going? are you clear now?