Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
edm0621

please help!! sick of forehead acne

hi, ive been using dan kerns regimen for a while now. i wash, apply bp and moisturize my face twice a day, when i wake up and right before i go to bed. i use dans wash and bp and neutrogena healthy skin moisturizer. i only apply bp on my forehead because its the only area ive had problems with. im getting sick of always having trouble with me forehead and i wonder why its the only area that gets bad. Am i doing something wrong with my routine? am i applying too much bp? please any help is appreciated. thanks

Are you being super gentle?

Could there be some ingredient in your shampoo that is dripping down onto your forehead and irritating the area?

You might try using Dan's cleanser as your shampoo and see if that makes any difference.

When in doubt, use more BP and see if that can get you results.

Are you being super gentle?

Could there be some ingredient in your shampoo that is dripping down onto your forehead and irritating the area?

You might try using Dan's cleanser as your shampoo and see if that makes any difference.

When in doubt, use more BP and see if that can get you results.

maybe that is the problem ^. Maybe you should wash your hair often. Perhaps oil and grime are getting onto your forehead that way and hampering your results.

maybe that is the problem ^. Maybe you should wash your hair often. Perhaps oil and grime are getting onto your forehead that way and hampering your results.

Well, you can try upping the BP amount, at least at night if you are concerned about it being noticable during the day.

Otherwise, if it's been 4 months of strict use and no results, then it may be time to see a dermatologist.

Well, you can try upping the BP amount, at least at night if you are concerned about it being noticable during the day.

Otherwise, if it's been 4 months of strict use and no results, then it may be time to see a dermatologist.