Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
edm0621

please help!! sick of forehead acne

hi, ive been using dan kerns regimen for a while now. i wash, apply bp and moisturize my face twice a day, when i wake up and right before i go to bed. i use dans wash and bp and neutrogena healthy skin moisturizer. i only apply bp on my forehead because its the only area ive had problems with. im getting sick of always having trouble with me forehead and i wonder why its the only area that gets bad. Am i doing something wrong with my routine? am i applying too much bp? please any help is appreciated. thanks

i had similar problems with forhead acne. i took the easy way out though. I grew my hair out to cover it up until it went awy. I still have acne but its not as bad anymore and my hair covers up most acne that is on or around my forhead

Maybe your hair products are contributing to your forehead breakouts? Sometimes sprays, waxes, gels, conditioners can exacerbate acne.

I completely understand, I had forehead acne problems too. I really don't think it's too much BP that's the problem...for me, it was my hair that caused the problem. I had bangs as a teen, and I think it was a combo of my hair products and the fact that my skin couldn't breathe!! Do you pick at your skin? I found that when I picked, bacteria on my forehead in particular spread like WILDFIRE. I would also keep from resting your head in your palms, etc. Hope this helps...

maybe your gel,sprays or whatever you have applied on your hair contributes to your acne. please try to stop using those things. try to use ionic silver. it helped me a lot. it is very affordable and easy to use. hope i can make your day.