Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
M3tallica

New moisturizer! [Cetaphil]

Most of you know or if remember, I use Aveeno Daily Moisturizer but it just didn't seem to really work and wasn't one of the recommended moisturizers on this site. After I got my permit (I passed!), I went out to Wal-mart and bought me a Cetaphil moisturizer. I have another one but isn't a Cetaphil product.

Which would be better for me? And if you mind, list what you saw what Cetaphil has done for you? (I.E. reduce redness faster than most moisturizers, how well it prevents dry skin, ect.)

The first one is called Cetaphil Daily Facial Moisturizer that's SPF15 that is non-greasy and lightweight, protects from UVA amd UVB rays, non-comedegenic, fragrance-free and PABA-free.

The other one is called Equate Moisturizing Lotion with Fragrance Free for dry, sensitive skin. I seem to have sensitive skin so I decided to get this also. And at the bottom left corner it says "Compare to Cetaphil Moisturizing Lotion." So this means, it might work just as good, or what?

You could actually use them both if you want to. Save the Moisturizing Lotion for nighttime use, and use the spf lotion for daytime.