Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Singhster45

DIET MATTERS!!!!

How long does it take to tell if a certain food breaks you out. For example, I never really ate waffles but this past week I've eaten them every morning. My skin looks fine. So if waffles were responsible for breaking me out, would it be something that takes a few weeks to see or would it be more instant

How long does it take to tell if a certain food breaks you out. For example, I never really ate waffles but this past week I've eaten them every morning. My skin looks fine. So if waffles were responsible for breaking me out, would it be something that takes a few weeks to see or would it be more instant

Usually 2-3 days or less. Case closed.

This diet really works! (If any questions need answering, ask, im happy to reply).

TKcre

:ninja:

I've done the whole healthy eating thing to try and lessen my acne, and it doesn't work for me. The only thing that's helped is medication.

If it does for you, good.

I've done the whole healthy eating thing to try and lessen my acne, and it doesn't work for me. The only thing that's helped is medication.

If it does for you, good.

hell yes

170 lbs and the breakout continues with the weight dropping, and i have no damn idea what triggered it except some possible lactose in my whey or sun damage from prolonged time outside last friday

nothing new for a month and then this shit and my diet has been damn near flawless that time