Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Singhster45

DIET MATTERS!!!!

Okay, first of all, hey to every1. This is my first time posting a message.

About Me: I am 20 years old, and first realised that i had acne when i was 16 years old. I didnt use any creams or medications until i was 17 because i thought it would just go away. I regret that! As soon as you start getting acne, attack it immediately! I have found out that my Dad had acne when he was younger, so i guess his genetics. He stopped getting breakouts when he was about 22, so hopefully i dont have long to go, lol. Now.......lets talk about Diet!

Past Diet: I was told diet didnt affect acne = WRONG! I used to eat, anything and everything, ranging from all dairy products, fizzy drinks, sweets, bread, etc. But what you put inside your body isnt the only thing that affects acne, sleep and masturbation does too. I used to live on a diet of eating anything, staying up all night (getting about 5 hours sleep a night), masturbating everyday. Result? BREAKOUTS!

Current Diet: I began to do my OWN research and over the last 2 years or so have begun to realise a pattern that emerged. Staying away from fizzy drinks, sweets, dairy products, getting more sleep and not maturbating as much helps counter attack acne.

My rountine: I try to sleep at least 8hours a night from now on (have done so for the last year, apart from the odd night(s) a week when i go clubbing, by the way im in university, so its hard), masturbate 1x a week (its hard though!), and dont eat any dairy products at all. Result? Acne has cleared up immensly! Im not joking, i am being serious. There are sacrifices you have to make, but at the end of the day, it is worth it. Do you know what motivates me? Girls!!!! As much as we like to doubt it, we do live in a vain world. Girls like good looking guys, which means you have to look good (i.e. good skin). I have gone through my phases, when i have clear skin, i feel SEXY and it does wonders, but when you have breakouts, it makes people feel sad, that is the way it is.

I know i have written a lot, but i want to help, some of you might be wondering, how clear are you right? Well, right now, as i look in the mirror, 95% clear, and believe me i used to suffer from acne, so it is the diet. If you wish to contact me, then please reply to this message. I want to help others, and i want to get advice from others, we all know what if feels like to suffer from acne, so lets support one another. By the way, i know there will be some people who tell me to p**s off but im willing to listen to you guys (gals) too.

Summary for clear skin:

Drink 1.5 litres of water a day at LEAST

Masturbate 1x a week

8hours sleep a night MINIMUM

NO dairy products

NO Sugar

NO TEA/CAFFINE

Tkcre

Diet is really important. I dont eat pork or beef. Its against my religion, so im guess im lucky, because they are meats which are hard to digest. I only eat white meat now (chicken), because red meat is hard to digest too. Chicken contains protein, and skin needs to heal, protein does that.

i really think people put too much emphasis on diet, it may affect acne somewhat, but people are like "OMG I just had something with sugar, i'm going to break out so bad now." i don't think it is quite as severe as that, if you have a generally healthy diet then it shouldn't be a problem for your skin.

i really think people put too much emphasis on diet, it may affect acne somewhat, but people are like "OMG I just had something with sugar, i'm going to break out so bad now." i don't think it is quite as severe as that, if you have a generally healthy diet then it shouldn't be a problem for your skin.

it doesn't really make any difference, that is just a myth people made up to stop people from masturbating or having sex.

I really don't think that sex or masturbating have any effect on acne. I have gone 3 weeks without sex or masturbation while I had acne, and it actually got worse during that period. My skin is still looking good from doing the Paleo Diet, I still have no inflamed pimples, some clogged pores that at least 1 a day is now coming to the surface, but have not had any new clogged pores in over a month, probably longer. I have been doing the Paleo Diet for 8 weeks now and I can not believe how good my skin is looking and how great I feel overall. I have not changed my sexual habits at all since starting the Paleo diet, and am absolutely postive it makes no difference.

I really don't think that sex or masturbating have any effect on acne. I have gone 3 weeks without sex or masturbation while I had acne, and it actually got worse during that period. My skin is still looking good from doing the Paleo Diet, I still have no inflamed pimples, some clogged pores that at least 1 a day is now coming to the surface, but have not had any new clogged pores in over a month, probably longer. I have been doing the Paleo Diet for 8 weeks now and I can not believe how good my skin is looking and how great I feel overall. I have not changed my sexual habits at all since starting the Paleo diet, and am absolutely postive it makes no difference.

whatever......masturbation or sex does not effect acne. that is a natural thing in life and it shouldn't effect acne. actually i would think if you didnt do it often and let your hormones build up, you would break out worse. that is the most stupid thing i ever heard.....that isnt even healthy to restrain from sexual pleasure in hopes of it clearing acne...... :rolleyes:

if a guy doesn't relieve himself once in a while down there then his balls will do it for him, when he's asleep

I think everyone needs to find out whether or not sex or mastubation has any effect on their acne. SOME people break out, OTHERS dont. Different factors trigger acne in different people, so lets not debate about this, and let people find out for themselves.

I think everyone needs to find out whether or not sex or mastubation has any effect on their acne. SOME people break out, OTHERS dont. Different factors trigger acne in different people, so lets not debate about this, and let people find out for themselves.

LOL sexual activity DOES effect acne if u suffer horomonal imbalances which all of us do. Food, sex, stress ect dont cause acne directly but it causes horomonal changes that cause acne.

I doubt that it really causes anyone to break out, and I think there have been studies on it.

Likely good advice for clearer skin:

8hours sleep a night MINIMUM

NO Sugar[outside of it's form in whole fruit]

Only drink green/white tea and water

If that diet/masterbating thing worked I would be clear now because I have tried every aspect of diets and jacking off/not jacking off and all of it is irrelevant to acne. Stick with topical methods.

What happens when u find a girl tho? she wont like once a week.

maybe if you made it one really good one...

:angel: