Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
pop politics

You guys are discriminating again

I know! it is wrong. I liked to unisex "makeup help" forum waaay better than this divide. For example, where do I post something like "concealer tips" or a "recommend something for me" thread?

I know! it is wrong. I liked to unisex "makeup help" forum waaay better than this divide. For example, where do I post something like "concealer tips" or a "recommend something for me" thread?

You guys don't like your own forums?

We figured the guys would feel more comfortable in their own place....hmmmm.

i HATE it like this.. i've stopped reading and posting because during the split all these old posts were bumped and everything was just.. old. and the mens forum is just a freaking joke.. i've been saying that it isnt going to last since the first night it was up because heaven forbid these men let down their guard and jeopardize their "masculinity," by admitting they DO care about their appearance they think its a joke, i mean seriously, pubic hair styles? get a life.. all that mens forum is doing is giving you mods more work due to their immaturity.. ::steps off soapbox::

i'd rather have my tan thread in the women's section just because i think it'd get more attention. -_-

Well, due to all of your comments we've taken out the separate forums.

Hope you like it. If you don't, that's probably too bad because I doubt we'll change it again, lol. :lol:

Well, due to all of your comments we've taken out the separate forums.

Hope you like it. If you don't, that's probably too bad because I doubt we'll change it again, lol. :lol:

Guest Kimmay

lol. im glad its back this way

Yes, your voice has been heard, politics. Granted, much in the same way a lunatic's screaming carries down to the end of the hall in the locked psychiatric ward, but yes, it has been heard......

;P

Yes, your voice has been heard, politics. Granted, much in the same way a lunatic's screaming carries down to the end of the hall in the locked psychiatric ward, but yes, it has been heard......

;P