Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Bobby Steels

Dry Unsalted Roasted Peanuts

Will they break you out? I've been watching my diet, eating only fruits, veggies, dry fruit, and green smoothies.

Any help is appreciated, thank you.

nuts are kind of bad in general because of their huge omega-6 content, I think. you can still eat them, just don't go overboard; moderation is good.

Peanuts are actually legumes, so probably are not quite as high in Omega 6 as some tree nuts.

Legumes do contain lectins that can be bad for acne, I am not sure if it makes a difference in everyone.

But peanuts are one of the most common food allergies and if you are allergic to peanuts it can cause some people problems even if they don't show the classic allergy symptoms like hives, or trouble breathing.

peanuts break me out... (most nuts in general actually). i think its cuz peanuts are a legume, and since i have a soy-allergy... i can be sensitive to other legumes too (ie. split-pea soup gives me major diarrhea and cramping... snow peas give me major bloating)

peanuts break me out... (most nuts in general actually). i think its cuz peanuts are a legume, and since i have a soy-allergy... i can be sensitive to other legumes too (ie. split-pea soup gives me major diarrhea and cramping... snow peas give me major bloating)

Too Easy im not even gonna say anything. :ninja: