Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dark1

Hi, Im New, And I've Run Out Of ProAcne! Botchla Help!

Uh....yeah. Hi, I've been using this ProAcne stuff for about the past 3 months and it has been working pretty well though it hasn't completley cured my acne. I was running out about a week ago so I went up to Wal-Mart to get some more and turns out that they had non in stock! I didn't panic just yet so went back a few days later...none. Now its been about a week and a half since I've needed some more medication and they have none. I don't know what to do. I can either go back to my old Neutrogena Routine that I used before the more successful ProAcne or I can use this Regimen this Botchla character has been preaching on. It sounds good and Im impressed by all the people its been seeming to help as I read the thread.

So, what should I do? If I go the Botchla route, well uh...could you explain it in this thread as well for reference purposes. You know, what it is, full names of the products, pictures of them, and how to use them. Any help would be very appreciated.

I may tell you some about myself later but Im just glad that I have found a place where I can talk about this sort of thing and get help from people who know what I am going through. Thanks