Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ruddy

second accutane courses...

Hi. i have done one accutane course which worked brilliantly! but i have started to get some spots ehre and tehre again, and i was just wondering. If i start a second course would my skin get REALLY bad again during the course? :dance:

because i know it gets a lil worse before better, but from an almost clear face...how much worse ?

yeah i was hoping it would be ok. will have to ask my doc next time i see him if i can go back on.

I am on my second course right now. I took it once with amazing results back when I was 14 and it lasted for a lonnng time (7 years). Now I'm back to breaking out again. My skin has definitely been very up and down during this second time around. It was rough for the first week, then awesome for 2 weeks, then rough for a week, then AMAZING for a week, then I got upped again and it broke out pretty effin bad and I'm still recovering. The thing is I see constant improvement as all those clogged pores that would never go away are finally coming to the surface and then disappearing. The key is, don't wait!! The sooner you go back on it the better off you'll be. I let mine progress too much before deciding to go back on a second course and I'm paying the price now.