Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
j2tham11

what u guys think about skin b5?

Hey guys! My face was acne free for awhile until I started using omega 3 fish oil pills. I've been on it for 2 and a half weeks and ever since, I've gotten 3 pimples. So I decided to stop using it for now becuase my body my not like fish. I heard about skin b5 at www.skinb5.com from a couple I know. Said it works good....was wondering what u guys think?

im on fish oil and b5, not for too long. i broke out a few days ago pretty bad...i figured it was hormonal...please say it isnt fish oil/b5! i think fish oil is helping to counteract any dryness from b5 in my hair and leaving it softer. I doubt you care about that dude but hey who doesnt like soft hair girls or guys?

I have nothing else significant to say just thought itd be nice to reply and im on a break from work.

Stake it UK! :)

x

skinb5 posts a lot on this website from employees trying to make a buck - that alone makes me not want to go to them - you can get b5 from ANY STORE and it will work

skinb5 posts a lot on this website from employees trying to make a buck - that alone makes me not want to go to them - you can get b5 from ANY STORE and it will work

skinb5 sounds really great, i just hate the hassle of ordering online though.

but powdered b5 along with other nutritions i think would be really helpful.

i get my b5 at vitaminworld, during their monthly buy 1 get 1 free sale. i get..a qty of 100 of 500mg tablets for about $3.70, but original pricing would be about 7.50.

i think i gotta move to capsules or powder to get more effect, due to suposed better absorption. i could be buying all this cheap crap for nothing! although it has saved my face practically.

love b5!