Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Stocko

Dry Skin when on Computer? In hot rooms?

Im still finding trouble removing my white flakes i need a aha moisturizer uk with no sensitive things like fragance.

My skin in the morning is really good but then i get this dryish weirdish feeling then I start getting flakey and then red.

I use nothing but joboba :(

I also get more oily when I get dry through the day. I dunno whats wrong with my face. It's not nice.

I think I need to exfoliate all the dead cells on my face, please tell me how :(

Stocko have you tried eucerin dry skin relief face cream from boots? I think that would take care of your flakes.

Hmmm...not too sure what to suggest then. Is it definately the fragrance and alcohol that makes you red or the fact that eucerin is an AHA moisturiser. Some people are quite sensitive to aha - could it be that?

Regarding exfoliation, i'm currently considering the baby brush method:

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/The-offic...ng-t140618.html

All you need is a baby hair brush which can apparently be picked up from any baby store (mothercare maybe). I've not tried it yet but if you do go ahead then be sure do it only 2 - 3 times a week to start with otherwise you might irritate your skin further.

I'll have a look for some decent mositurisers you might be able to use.

Im still finding trouble removing my white flakes i need a aha moisturizer uk with no sensitive things like fragance.

My skin in the morning is really good but then i get this dryish weirdish feeling then I start getting flakey and then red.

I use nothing but joboba :(

I also get more oily when I get dry through the day. I dunno whats wrong with my face. It's not nice.

I think I need to exfoliate all the dead cells on my face, please tell me how :(

I just applied jojoba oil to my face (like 4 drops) and 5 mins later im dry again well I think it's dryness or something.

Okay, what i would recommend stocko is any moisturiser from the 'simple' range which can be picked up from boots, superdrugs etc. All of their moisturisers are perfume free and really good for sensitive skin. I have personally tried this one:

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details....ationid=1012346

It done a fine job for me. They have loads in their range. You could also try...

http://www.boots.com/shop/product_details....ationid=1010247

They have others too so give it a try and see which one works best for you. Only downside is they do contain alcohol but they do claim that these moisturisers are ideal for sensitive skin. Moisturise twice a day (add a few drops of jojoba to the moisturiser as well) and i think you'll be sorted.