Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jan carlo

A new light for all of us

Check out my signature. I have the link there. Also, you can click on my "homepage," which will link you to the proper topic here. I won't say that much. All I want you to do, if you're curious is to click on the link on my signature which will lead to an acne.org/messageboard topic, or you can find it on the "General" acne forum called "A new light for all of us"

I've been in this messageboard for about 2 years, and have been searching how to clear myself up for MANY MANY MANY years. now i'm clear, and I want to share it with you. There are a lot of people that agree with my regimen - just read my thread.

hope you have a great day! bye! :)

Also, I've been on Dan's regimen, and I have my results on my thread too! :)

"eat right"

well that's about the most vague suggestion i have ever heard

many north americans would describe bread as part of "eating right" when it likely is not

it takes time. i only got true results after 3 months. then, the next break through was 6 months. thank goodness I didn't get discouraged because otherwise, I would still be breaking out today. it takes about a whole year to get REALLY clear.

i suggest that you have faith in yourself when doing this one.

the first few weeks, or month, you definitely will break out because it's a change to your body.

Currently what I'm trying to do.

I soak my face in hot water then apply ACV. After applying acv I look in the mirror and see that all this stuff hidden under my skin is pulled out and lurking right on top. I'm afraid to extract so i just let the acid in the vinegar eat away at it.

I only apply acv once a day or sometimes only once per 2 days. So I'm hoping my skin doesn't become to dependant on it.

Manual exfoliation and a healthy diet works wonders. You just need to be patient and have good discipline.

Sorry, but you are incorrect.

Human's weren't initially made to live in a polluted world, breathing in toxic materials that will eventually harm us.

Plus, you weren't made to eat hormonally injected meat, insectcide sprayed vegetables, or milk from cows who are fed undeterminable crap.

Just sayin', this isn't exactly the answer.

technically, or factually, to the VERY bit of the details, I MAY be incorrect.

in reality, I am correct :)

this WORKS and I have testimonies!

If you don't care about it, fine with me, cuz I'm CLEAR :):):)

have a great day!

I am sure dan would love to see this

Benzoyl peroxide generates free radicals in the skin causing an allergy. Its side effect are similar to unprotected sun exposure.

The redness of the skin (erythema), caused by sun exposure and benzoyl peroxide, is the result of free radicals (oxidative stress) upon the skin. The redness is the allergy, and the long term side effects come from repeated sun exposure or benzoyl peroxide because of the free radicals that damage the skin's structure and cellular DNA, resulting in premature aging of the skin.

Repeated sun exposure or benzoyl peroxide use generates free radicals that damage the skin's structure and cellular DNA, resulting in premature aging of the skin. The extent of the damage and aging from benzoyl peroxide is determined by the concentration of benzoyl peroxide, the frequency of application, and the duration of its use.

Because benzoyl peroxide generates free radicals, it interferes with and slows the healing process. The red and brown marks that are a part of the acne healing process may last weeks longer when benzoyl peroxide is a regular part of the daily regimen.

Benzoyl peroxide has been linked to cancer for a number

of years and many research journal entries state "benzoyl peroxide is a free radical-generating skin tumor promoting agent."

Performing a word search of the words "benzoyl peroxide cancer" in PubMed in the National Library of Medicine produces 102 articles from medical publications dealing with research aspects of benzoyl peroxide and cancer. About two-thirds of the research supports linkage between benzoyl peroxide and skin cancer.

"In 1995 the FDA changed benzoyl peroxide from a Category I (safe) to a Category III (safety is uncertain) ingredient and stated this action (56 FR 37622) was based on new information that raised a safety concern regarding benzoyl peroxide as a tumor promoter in mice ..." Additionally the FDA charged manufacturers with the responsibility of providing this information to consumers so they could make educated decisions. A more complete FDA statement appears below for your reference.

click on the link and there are numerous articles on this topic

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=benzoyl+p...QszKAAAAA%40%40

i havent been putting any products on my face for the past couple of days, just washing my face with water. and my skin looks better in general, it looks more healthier. and i really havent had any substantial breakouts either, since.

can I use ACV though? would that destroy skin structures like all other artifical acne products.. or??

i havent been putting any products on my face for the past couple of days, just washing my face with water. and my skin looks better in general, it looks more healthier. and i really havent had any substantial breakouts either, since.

can I use ACV though? would that destroy skin structures like all other artifical acne products.. or??

Ive discovered this secret a week ago and I have seen really good results so far, if this thread stays updated I will be posting my results. All I know is that I used to over wash my face and I always had a red nose and now its the color as the rest of my face.

i believe this idea...i cut out retin a and the minocilin i was using previously...now i only wash day and night, and apply clindamycin on a pimple that bigger then the usual small ones...im tempted to try stuff to reduce the red marks, but i think its best to let them heal

and yes my skin has gotten much better