Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
raegan

got some new eyeshadows and lipstick at MAC

I just LOVE the new eyeshadows I picked up today at the MAC counter. The salesgirl wasn't the friendliest (she just kept complaining about how she had to go to a dumb meeting this morning and seemed really bothered that I walked up to look at the makeup). But, I love what I came home with :wub: !

I got a club eyeshadow (it's this beautiful shade of red-brown with iridescent blue-green frost) and thankfully it looks perfect as a smoky eye look for my brown eyes. And I bought this pretty golden-peach shadow called honey lust that is perfect for a spring/summery look. The lipstick I picked is the Viva Glam V lipstick which is a light nude-pink lustre shade. It's the color I've been searching for to go with smoky eyes, etc.

As a matter of fact I bought a similar Mac lipstick called delish a couple weeks ago and although the color is really pretty, it comes out kinda too peachy on my colorless lips. But, I'll probably still keep it since I threw away the package it came in. Oh and before I'd bought two green shadows (my fave color :D ), in green smoke (love it) and humid (looked great in the pot, but not as flattering on me sadly. Anyway, sorry to rant about it, but I'm getting addicted to their shadows and lipsticks as you can tell! Now, I'm wondering what other MAC products I could love! Anyone care to share some of their faves???

I freaking LOVE Club.

My faves...

Bronze

Mulch

Knight Divine

Moth Brown

Amber Lights

Naked Lunch

Beautful Iris

Mystical Mist

Rice Paper

Soba