Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
the_p00man

Lemon Juice Day 2

Okay, b/c I just starting drinking it and it is working so far, it seems to be working pretty good if you drink 3 or 4 glasses of it a day. I never heard of putting it on your face before but it might work that way too, try and drink it too b/c in alot of people's opinions that works too, later... :X

Guest fatman_uk

Yeah i heard that off a Doc, they seed to crush Asprin an mix it with surgical spirits an dab it on the zit with cotton wool, didnt work too bad but i hate smelling of s/ spirit, lol. :oops:

-Gaz

I asked the naturopath last week about putting lemon juice on your face - she said people do it but it can burn, and if you have sensitive skin or any acne that has not healed, it really can burn. She suggested putting it in your water as a better alternative. At least for me, gentle stuff on my face works better than anything harsh. So I have been putting a little in each glass of water I drink, no time or results as yet. Try the Santa Cruz organic lemon juice - it is the best stuff I have ever tasted, obtainable at any good health food store that sells food like Puget Consumers Coop or maybe even a Whole Foods.

Newcastlegirl

On the lemon juice thing. What do you all suppose is/are the magic ingredient(s) in Lemons that can be said to contribute to the improvements you are seeing? What are the ingredients of the organic lemon juice? (apart from lemon).

Thanks

Trotsky

I suggest you go read my post "Just for your information" if you'd like to get rid of you acne. Lemon juice on your face? Please. Take 5 mintues and read what I have said.