Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jaY8704

Im seeing my derm today!!!

Just wanted to let ppl know that im seeing my derm in an hour and I'm excited to see if he'll let me get accutane :)

I got it! :surprised: i got accutane yay! !!!! lets hope it works cuz imma miss the whole summer for this.

my derm suggested me a normal balm lip (i got a nivea balm lip that costs me 2$) and he also suggested me cetaphil (that costs me 15$) should i keep using spectrojel(cleanser) while on accutane?

I got it! :surprised: i got accutane yay! !!!! lets hope it works cuz imma miss the whole summer for this.

my derm suggested me a normal balm lip (i got a nivea balm lip that costs me 2$) and he also suggested me cetaphil (that costs me 15$) should i keep using spectrojel(cleanser) while on accutane?

thanks :) I just took my first pill 5minutes ago does 40mg a day sounds good for 140pouds

and does it matter if I take the pills before sleeping?

I'm on day 3, 40 mg as well, I weigh 160 pounds, haven't noticed anything yet. good luck to you.

I'm 165 (Female) and was on 40mg a day for the first month, now I'm going up to 80mg a day. I noticed some side effects within the first 5 days or so. For a moisturizer, I'd reccomend DML Forte - kept behing the pharmacy counter, but non-prescription. It only cost me $8 and it way, way, way better than cetaphil. Good luck to you!!!!!!!!!

Day 5: nothing new! lets hope it stays that way. :dance:

Nevermind, lol. I just took a shower and fuck.. im so dry. and I definately don't like the feeling when I put cetaphil and lipbalm but I guess ill have to live with that :P It's different than the normal dry skin I get, this time the skin was only dry around redmarks,pimples.. and acne is still the same.. no new acne old acne didnt leave faster than it usually does

I sure hope you have great results and that dry skin is the only side effect you experience. :)