Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OMG!! how many times have you gone shopping and when entering the dressing room have this big bright light on top of you makin every bump, red mark and scar 100000% visible on the mirror, they suck big time!!! i feel like trowing my shoe at it and breaking that big fuck!ng light bulb

yah, and when you get a haircut! frakin salon lights that glare until youlook green.i just close my eyes and try not to open them untill its done

cest la vie!

o i know what u mean!!! I get seriously depressed when i try stuff on in the dressing rooms (might explain why i hate shopping these days)!!

Whenever i go into a changing cubicle, i have to avoid looking at my face coz i know i'll be sad for the rest of the day!

At the weekend, i was trying some clothes on, and i caught a glimpse of my face and i almost passed out (no joke). Every single spot/red mark/scar looked a million times more visible. It really put a downer on my day because i was having a pretty good skin day (until then anyway) :cry::comfort:

Damn you fluorescent lighting!!!

If I don't stand that close to the mirror in the dressing room, my skin actually looks the BEST under the light.

show-off

:angry:

I am serious!

The worst is the car mirror under sunlight! :doubt:

If I don't stand that close to the mirror in the dressing room, my skin actually looks the BEST under the light.

show-off

I am serious!

show-off

I am serious!

just kidding!!!

ughh car mirror reflections

Oh I hate dressing rooms. Especially when you have to get that little plastic number thing for your number of items. Yeah.

dressing room lights bad? really.. i find that everytime i go into store dressing rooms, i look really good, better than when i look in mirror at home in the bathroom. funny.

what stores do you go to? maybe differnt lights for different stores? i remember trying something on in barneys coop and my face looked clearer than i thought however when i went to my car, well thaht's a different story, i almost laughed b/c i thought my face cleared lol.

wouldn't the light, mirror in dressing room be there to make one look better and not worse? to sell the cltohes? iono. oh yea. abercrombie & fitch lights are good. when i worked there, i would go in there and just chekc my face and leave with a smile.. <<loser!

yeah, you think theyd wanna make you look good...especially hair salons, even if im having a good skin day, if i look in their mirrors too much it'll ruin my mood

Solution: Don't look at your face in dressing room mirrors.

Who would have thought.

How about a combination of floruscent lights, natural lights and sun light, very strong sun light?! The store I work at has all of them and then the bathroom lights are just - I don't even know what kind of lighting is in the bathroom, so I just can't win no matter where I go in the store! Elf