Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Got my beauty skin lamp today and used it for the first time.

Day 1, Week 1

How can I judge? It's only the first time.

Everything is green though, those lights makes it seem like I am in the Matrix.

----------------------

Will be producing before and after photos. Wish me luck, will report back weekly.

Check out my holistic log as well (I am using multiple fronts to battle my acne, muahaha.)

http://www.acne.org/messageboard/index.php?showtopic=147694

..what else are you on besides this one oragsmic2x?

..sorry bout that one.. orgasmicOrganic.. hehe..

Very funny j-boy haha.

I bought my lamp on ebay and there were no goggles included. I had to use my Maui Jim sunglasses for temporary protection.

Today I am going to get go tanning goggles, somewhere.

My Beauty Skin arrived today, I must say they are fast with delivery, next day as promised.

I normally buy everything on ebay, kicking myself it didn't occur to me to try for Beauty Skin on there, I bought it new off the website for £179 inc VAT & Delivery.

At least I know the bulbs are fresh I guess, where is the manufacture date for the device printed?

I haven't tried it yet as I have to wait till I take my make up off, we'll see....

My Beauty Skin arrived today, I must say they are fast with delivery, next day as promised.

I normally buy everything on ebay, kicking myself it didn't occur to me to try for Beauty Skin on there, I bought it new off the website for £179 inc VAT & Delivery.

At least I know the bulbs are fresh I guess, where is the manufacture date for the device printed?

I haven't tried it yet as I have to wait till I take my make up off, we'll see....

Guest ~Wolfy~

Might be best to wrap them in aluminum foil just in case.

You can buy the right goggles from acnelamp I think.

Guest ~Wolfy~
I find it helpful to also fashion a sort "cap" out of the aluminum foil and place it on my head.

Take that, Bush administration!

The Beautyskin costed me 150 on ebay, buy it now. I figured for 150, it's worth it regardless of the warranty because I am paying half of what its retail price is.

They only sell for 170 on the homepage now mate!! unless your talking dollars? sorry to be a downer!

You will like your lamp though, i like the condition its made my skin!!

the guarantee is 30 days.

The light is very bright even with goggles on, I will try putting foil on them too.

Timer seems ok, where do I find the manufacture date?

Guest ~Wolfy~

Manufacture date is irrelevant really. The lamps don't age unless they're in use.

Guest ~Wolfy~
yea but I know people had probs with the timer being inaccurate

Does it make the light more effective/stronger if all the other lights in the room are off?

The Beautyskin costed me 150 on ebay, buy it now. I figured for 150, it's worth it regardless of the warranty because I am paying half of what its retail price is.

I'm inclined to agree ... just trying to make the other dude feel better about his choice :shhh:

Maybe the warrantee is different in different areas, b/c when i called I was told it was 90 days.

Either way it doesn't matter to me, I'm most likely buying markymark's off of him!

I'm inclined to agree ... just trying to make the other dude feel better about his choice :shhh:

Maybe the warrantee is different in different areas, b/c when i called I was told it was 90 days.

Either way it doesn't matter to me, I'm most likely buying markymark's off of him!

Does it make the light more effective/stronger if all the other lights in the room are off?

Guest ~Wolfy~

It makes absolutely no difference whatsoever.

ok thanks

The timer on my Beauty Skin is actually wrong. To get the recommended 15 minutes you must turn it to maximum time (which should in fact be 20 minutes)