Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Kairasa

Neutrogena Advanced Solutions Acne Mark Fading Peel

OKay, so apparently microderm isn't very effective for the money I would have to shell out. I have been using the Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Stress Control Power-Clear Scrub twice a day, along with putting aloe vera on my face each night. While this is healing my pimples moderately well,I have lots of red marks, and would like to give this Neutrogena product a try. It costs $12, and since that's a relatively low cost, I'll probably buy it regardless, but have any of you guys tried this, and what was the results?

I'll try to post a pic soon, but to describe, I only have red marks on my cheeks and forehead, I don't have any acne scars.

Oh, and how not fair is this? I had a few pimples on my back and after I used differin, back in 2005, they are completely gone and left no red marks at all? Seriously, my back is beatiful, the pure ivory I wish I had on my face.

Now I have to contend with red marks and a couple of pimples...this is so frustrating!

Personally i love this stuff!!! I used to use it a year ago and it made my skin beautiful. I stopped using it after i messed up my face with another product. I brought it out again at the beggining of this week and i forgot how much i loved it. My chin which is a mess is finally starting to dry up. This reduces the size of my blemishes like crazy. I use it three times a week (today is the 3rd). I really notice a difference, however everyone skin is different. What kind of acne are you struggling with?

Personally i love this stuff!!! I used to use it a year ago and it made my skin beautiful. I stopped using it after i messed up my face with another product. I brought it out again at the beggining of this week and i forgot how much i loved it. My chin which is a mess is finally starting to dry up. This reduces the size of my blemishes like crazy. I use it three times a week (today is the 3rd). I really notice a difference, however everyone skin is different. What kind of acne are you struggling with?