Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masterbrownie

Anyone wish they had a girlfriend/boyfriend?

boys and girls i'm going to tell you a story...once upon a time...okay no seriously. about 6 weeks ago i posted something so similiar....go search it...i was so alone and i would've placed everything i owned on a bet that said i would never find anybody that is a) perfect in every way and b) that i could be with while i felt like this. I'm not kidding to me i was gonna be single for like the next year if not more after. And then something happened....

I met a guy on here. Hey maybe you already know i dunno....we got chatting in a post started msn'ing and even if nothing happened it was just nice to be talking to someone, and to be able to be so open and honest about all of me.

So yeah a few weeks later and my whole world has been turned upside down. Don't get me wrong...i still have skin issues and alot of crazy emotions going on but he knows everything and i can not remember the last time that i was this happy (and ive been through some dark times) Even now i have bad days and for some reason he sticks around and helps me through (crazy boy) He knows me through and through and the honesty and trust is 1000% like nothing before. And i found him here!

Anyway thanks to this site i've been blessed with a guy that not only knows and understands my acne issue and all the other crazy things about my life and self, but also a guy who is sweet, caring, patient, smart, funny, passionate, and who inspires me in every way, and just when i feel like giving up he's there to help me pick myself back up and keep on trying. I was so ready to give up on life and i truly feel like he saved me.

Also it's not such a bad thing that he's absoloutely stunningly gorgeous with the body of a god....but in my defense i didn't know that untill a while after we spoke! I guess i'm just lucky :wub: (Dear God am I lucky!)

well i know i sound a bit full of it but really this is for all the people who felt like i did not so long ago...i'd have never believed this would happen to me....least of all on here. I don't believe anybody needs a partner - there is nothing wrong with being independant, ive spent a lot of time like this, its important to know yourself and not be reliant upon others - but there is something truly special about love and having that someone who is there for you no matter what. So if this is what you want...don't give up! All i know is if i did i wouldn't be experiencing this right now...and that would be the biggest shame ever...

:angel:

x

I guess I do miss having someone there to talk to about problems and such. I mean I have my parents around me and friends but I seem to have been able to be more open to girlfriends than to other people close to me. I am a pretty secretive person and I get embarassed talking about certain things with family/friends (including acne) that I never seemed to with former partners.

I can't really say that I have been looking for a gf at the moment or know that I even want one however as there is currently a lot of stuff on my mind and I feel it would be unfair to just dump all my problems onto some girl that I have just started dating. If the opportunity came up I would be a fool to pass it by if the right girl came along but right now I am content with the single life.

I really gotta question... if I ever did get a girlfriend, i'm afraid i'd be one terribly nervous around her, and probably show her too much needyness. I see couples in the school all the time just kissing, hugging, laughing together, having fun... overall, just having fun. I can't open up like that.

boys and girls i'm going to tell you a story...once upon a time...okay no seriously. about 6 weeks ago i posted something so similiar....go search it...i was so alone and i would've placed everything i owned on a bet that said i would never find anybody that is a) perfect in every way and b) that i could be with while i felt like this. I'm not kidding to me i was gonna be single for like the next year if not more after. And then something happened....

I met a guy on here. Hey maybe you already know i dunno....we got chatting in a post started msn'ing and even if nothing happened it was just nice to be talking to someone, and to be able to be so open and honest about all of me.

So yeah a few weeks later and my whole world has been turned upside down. Don't get me wrong...i still have skin issues and alot of crazy emotions going on but he knows everything and i can not remember the last time that i was this happy (and ive been through some dark times) Even now i have bad days and for some reason he sticks around and helps me through (crazy boy) He knows me through and through and the honesty and trust is 1000% like nothing before. And i found him here!

Anyway thanks to this site i've been blessed with a guy that not only knows and understands my acne issue and all the other crazy things about my life and self, but also a guy who is sweet, caring, patient, smart, funny, passionate, and who inspires me in every way, and just when i feel like giving up he's there to help me pick myself back up and keep on trying. I was so ready to give up on life and i truly feel like he saved me.

Also it's not such a bad thing that he's absoloutely stunningly gorgeous with the body of a god....but in my defense i didn't know that untill a while after we spoke! I guess i'm just lucky :wub: (Dear God am I lucky!)

well i know i sound a bit full of it but really this is for all the people who felt like i did not so long ago...i'd have never believed this would happen to me....least of all on here. I don't believe anybody needs a partner - there is nothing wrong with being independant, ive spent a lot of time like this, its important to know yourself and not be reliant upon others - but there is something truly special about love and having that someone who is there for you no matter what. So if this is what you want...don't give up! All i know is if i did i wouldn't be experiencing this right now...and that would be the biggest shame ever...

:angel:

x

Guest Calibos

a GF or BF just make things worse if you're not confident.

The anxiety of them seeing you without make up or on a bad skin day

if they go out and get hit on by clear skinned people

having to cancel seeing them because of your skin

being unable to convey how you feel because you think they will judge you

then again i spose everyone has insecurites, acne is just one of ours.

wohh, posting frenzy, i guess its not only me that feels like this. Its wierd how u feel more comfortable around people that share the same problem.

The main problem i see is just starting the conco up in the first place, especially when there are loads of other people around. I mean why would that special someone want to talk to you over thier friends/potential bf,gf.

I hope that in 6 months time i can dig out this post and say......... thank god accutane worked and thank god i dont have braces any more and that i am now a confident young man, with lots going for me. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

I WISH.

Thanks for all the replies all.

The main problem i see is just starting the conco up in the first place, especially when there are loads of other people around. I mean why would that special someone want to talk to you over thier friends/potential bf,gf.

That's very very true.

I really gotta question... if I ever did get a girlfriend, i'm afraid i'd be one terribly nervous around her, and probably show her too much needyness. I see couples in the school all the time just kissing, hugging, laughing together, having fun... overall, just having fun. I can't open up like that.

It's hard to tackle this perception of what a girlfriend/boyfriend should be. Even though what you see has 'perfect' tends to deceptive because couples will fight/argue.

A relationship is about having fun, to be able to open up yourself to a significant other can be the greatest feeling in the world.

Trust is what you're looking for.

masterbrownie,

pm me if you like and it would be a plasure for me to listen to you and be there for you..

Guest T-Virus

I'm not ready for one.

Besides I've got too much holding me back right now.

i just would not be able to handle a relationship.

i'd be nervous when around her and plus i got tons of problems (behaviour aswell), she's think i'm crazy and break everything up after 1 week or so.

add acne, financial problems and everything is explained...

fuck that, don't wait for love, it'd eventually catch you...

It's hard to tackle this perception of what a girlfriend/boyfriend should be. Even though what you see has 'perfect' tends to deceptive because couples will fight/argue.

A relationship is about having fun, to be able to open up yourself to a significant other can be the greatest feeling in the world.

Trust is what you're looking for.

Yes and no. Yes because relationships can bring a lot of good benefits to the table like always having someone there for you. They can also bring a lot of emotional stress and damage that takes a toll on a person. Just learn to love yourself and things will fall in place.