Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masterbrownie

Anyone wish they had a girlfriend/boyfriend?

Sometimes it would be really nice to have someone in my life like that. I do enjoy being single, but I really miss having someone to snuggle with, haha.

:shock: your shittin me!!! thought fosho you'd have a boyfriend while playin 5 others guys who think your their girlfriend.

boys and girls i'm going to tell you a story...once upon a time...okay no seriously. about 6 weeks ago i posted something so similiar....go search it...i was so alone and i would've placed everything i owned on a bet that said i would never find anybody that is a) perfect in every way and b) that i could be with while i felt like this. I'm not kidding to me i was gonna be single for like the next year if not more after. And then something happened....

I met a guy on here. Hey maybe you already know i dunno....we got chatting in a post started msn'ing and even if nothing happened it was just nice to be talking to someone, and to be able to be so open and honest about all of me.

So yeah a few weeks later and my whole world has been turned upside down. Don't get me wrong...i still have skin issues and alot of crazy emotions going on but he knows everything and i can not remember the last time that i was this happy (and ive been through some dark times) Even now i have bad days and for some reason he sticks around and helps me through (crazy boy) He knows me through and through and the honesty and trust is 1000% like nothing before. And i found him here!

Anyway thanks to this site i've been blessed with a guy that not only knows and understands my acne issue and all the other crazy things about my life and self, but also a guy who is sweet, caring, patient, smart, funny, passionate, and who inspires me in every way, and just when i feel like giving up he's there to help me pick myself back up and keep on trying. I was so ready to give up on life and i truly feel like he saved me.

Also it's not such a bad thing that he's absoloutely stunningly gorgeous with the body of a god....but in my defense i didn't know that untill a while after we spoke! I guess i'm just lucky :wub: (Dear God am I lucky!)

well i know i sound a bit full of it but really this is for all the people who felt like i did not so long ago...i'd have never believed this would happen to me....least of all on here. I don't believe anybody needs a partner - there is nothing wrong with being independant, ive spent a lot of time like this, its important to know yourself and not be reliant upon others - but there is something truly special about love and having that someone who is there for you no matter what. So if this is what you want...don't give up! All i know is if i did i wouldn't be experiencing this right now...and that would be the biggest shame ever...

:angel:

x

boys and girls i'm going to tell you a story...once upon a time...okay no seriously. about 6 weeks ago i posted something so similiar....go search it...i was so alone and i would've placed everything i owned on a bet that said i would never find anybody that is a) perfect in every way and b) that i could be with while i felt like this. I'm not kidding to me i was gonna be single for like the next year if not more after. And then something happened....

I met a guy on here. Hey maybe you already know i dunno....we got chatting in a post started msn'ing and even if nothing happened it was just nice to be talking to someone, and to be able to be so open and honest about all of me.

So yeah a few weeks later and my whole world has been turned upside down. Don't get me wrong...i still have skin issues and alot of crazy emotions going on but he knows everything and i can not remember the last time that i was this happy (and ive been through some dark times) Even now i have bad days and for some reason he sticks around and helps me through (crazy boy) He knows me through and through and the honesty and trust is 1000% like nothing before. And i found him here!

Anyway thanks to this site i've been blessed with a guy that not only knows and understands my acne issue and all the other crazy things about my life and self, but also a guy who is sweet, caring, patient, smart, funny, passionate, and who inspires me in every way, and just when i feel like giving up he's there to help me pick myself back up and keep on trying. I was so ready to give up on life and i truly feel like he saved me.

Also it's not such a bad thing that he's absoloutely stunningly gorgeous with the body of a god....but in my defense i didn't know that untill a while after we spoke! I guess i'm just lucky :wub: (Dear God am I lucky!)

well i know i sound a bit full of it but really this is for all the people who felt like i did not so long ago...i'd have never believed this would happen to me....least of all on here. I don't believe anybody needs a partner - there is nothing wrong with being independant, ive spent a lot of time like this, its important to know yourself and not be reliant upon others - but there is something truly special about love and having that someone who is there for you no matter what. So if this is what you want...don't give up! All i know is if i did i wouldn't be experiencing this right now...and that would be the biggest shame ever...

x

x

i have mild acne mostly on my left cheek and a pretty oily face.. i could've gotten laid twice last year by two differnt girls that liked me (they were pretty hott) but noooo.... i played stupid and would never make eye contact just cause of fucking acne.

ya mean sex is all you think about. girls are people jus like you with other dimensions besides boobs and pussys .... rememder? :lol:

why am i getting bashed? i just wanna get laid already. im sure im NOT the only one. another funny thing happened, i found out this girl i hung out with kinda likes me (would like me more if i didnt gel my hair). heheh i might get my chance (i know ima get bashed more for that comment)

why am i getting bashed? i just wanna get laid already. im sure im NOT the only one. another funny thing happened, i found out this girl i hung out with kinda likes me (would like me more if i didnt gel my hair). heheh i might get my chance (i know ima get bashed more for that comment)

im not slamming you mister wolf, that stuff you say is funny. she would like you better if you didnt wear hair gel? :lol: sounds like a great relationship!

i understand you probly just wanna get laid to see what the big deal is about.

dont worry, it'll happen, its not hard to get laid. good luck getting in a healthy relationship though!

im not slamming you mister wolf, that stuff you say is funny. she would like you better if you didnt wear hair gel? :lol: sounds like a great relationship!

i understand you probly just wanna get laid to see what the big deal is about.

dont worry, it'll happen, its not hard to get laid. good luck getting in a healthy relationship though!

ima girl :lol:

wtf does everyone think im a guy?

and to the original poster :comfort: i see a lot of threads like this and it makes me sad! how come so many great people are lonely? i wish they could all meet each other and hook up.

it seems like self confidence is a big issue here. people with low confidence tend to make themselves unavailable because they fear rejection. the fact that they are withdrawn hinders them from getting a gf/bf and that hurts there confidence even more!

really, you are as good as anybody else whether they are single or not!

I myself am 21 years old and still a virgin, but it's by choice -- I can show my love to a woman without the need of sticking my penis anywhere. ;)

mort is funny, he just can't get any :D. i'm not in a big rush myself either... i'm waiting for the right person.

mort is funny, he just can't get any :D. i'm not in a big rush myself either... i'm waiting for the right person.

mort is funny, he just can't get any :D . i'm not in a big rush myself either... i'm waiting for the right person.

You never could one-up me Dog. Cry about it. :comfort:

I myself am 21 years old and still a virgin, but it's by choice -- I can show my love to a woman without the need of sticking my penis anywhere. ;)

aaww Timmy :wub:

Im ok with being single really, yea sure it would be nice to have someone to cuddle with, chat etc but I also really value my independence and Im not so sure I want to settle down into a relationship

theres also the fact that Im pretty sure Im repellent to men, any guy Ive dated in teh last while has been a case of "I like you..but..." :rolleyes: