Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
masterbrownie

Anyone wish they had a girlfriend/boyfriend?

You kno the times when your really really down. When you feel lost, unattractive and completely isolated from everyone else even from your family, when u feel like there is NO ONE at all to talk to, i wish i had someone to talk to that would make me feel better and make me feel as if it was all worth it.

Even though i love my family and i think my mates are fantastic, i seriously feel alone. I wish i had that special person i could talk to about everything and anything.

ANYONE else feel the same???

Even with acne, i would be sooo happy if i had someone to keep me going andf someone to look forward to seeing.

ffs, some of us are just soooooooo unlucky its god damn unbelievable. It seems to me that i'm just the typical twatish teenager yeh i've got it all: braces, acne and nothing really going for me.

Anyway i was wondering if any other people feel the same way......................

YES

I've been very unlucky in love...I don't know what my problem is. I have some things going for me, but most of it takes time for people to unearth. I'm not open enough I guess...

I feel the exact same way. There is a girl I know would just be perfect for me, we both have the same interests, music...etc.

Well, I found that special someone. She didn't.

Yes and no. Yes because relationships can bring a lot of good benefits to the table like always having someone there for you. They can also bring a lot of emotional stress and damage that takes a toll on a person. Just learn to love yourself and things will fall in place.

yeah I feel so painfully lonely and thats the way ive felt for years, its got nothing to do with acne, more the twisted confusion that lies with chance and fate...

I know that all you people in love will speak against this but dont put me dreams down, the day i am in a loving relationship is the day when my life can be called complete

Sometimes it would be really nice to have someone in my life like that. I do enjoy being single, but I really miss having someone to snuggle with, haha.

I don't get how someone could want a girlfriend/boyfriend. Maybe if you meet someone you really like and want to see exclusively, I could understand. I wouldn't want one just for the sake of having one. Idk.

P.S. Life gets a lot better after braces.

I really cannot love anyone right now, and that's mainly because people have decided to not be loyal to me -- even though I have no problem with that myself.

I don't get how someone could want a girlfriend/boyfriend. Maybe if you meet someone you really like and want to see exclusively, I could understand. I wouldn't want one just for the sake of having one. Idk.

P.S. Life gets a lot better after braces.

I kind of want into a relationship for a few of the reasons you higlighted. Between college, work and seeing my friends that time between those things really annoys me. I'd like to have a girlfriend I could take out, spoil and just have fun with. Even if it meant just chilling with them and not going anywhere at all - that'd still be awesome.

Although it's someone to love, confide in and trust it could certainly have it's drawbacks though. I think I'd get sick of the same person after a while and the idea of commitment can frighten me sometimes.

well, all i can say is yes.. and it would be the best thing that ever happened to me if i had a girlfriend atm. I sometimes wonder how i dont based on the fact that im very smart, very nice, and that im extremely gentle. I guess the shyness doesnt help.. and neither does breaking out in acne for the first time in your life either.

but yea.. i really need nothing else in my life :\

I have wished for a girlfriend since I was 12. However no one will commit to me. Like Spartan, I want someone to spoil and have fun with. I do have to mention that you must try for these things to happen. I have only been dating for the past 16 months (I just turned 23) but no one will commit to me. I believe that I am not that attractive possibly embarrassing looking to some and I don't feel that women believe I am good enough to be their boyfriend.

I wake up everyday hoping that I will find someone who gives me a chance and finds me good enough. I have to keep trying and hoping. Maybe someday someone will love me for who I am.

I wouldn't mind a relationship right now. It has to be the right person however, not just anybody that comes along. I'm not actively seeking anything at the moment, just kind of living my life and if somebody interesting pops into my life then wonderful. I'm not really looking for someone to confide in, or tell my deepest darkest secrets to, nor complain about my life to. I just wouldn't mind sharing my life with somebody that has the same ideals and outlook on things that I do.

I sometimes wish i had a gf but i need to improve myself before i can get a gf.....i need to improve my looks dramaticly and also get in a better financial situation (better paying job, etc.)

YES!!! My acne is definitely holding me back. I'm scared to approach girls because of my severe acne. I remember when I was a freshman in HS before I started breaking out badly, a lot of girls had interest in me. But now I hardly talk to any girls anymore. Its hard to keep going when I know I was really good looking at one point but now I look like trash.

For the past few months Ive been wanting to be with someone. Ive always been single and alone and I was always fine with it. But lately since im starting to get comfortble with myself Ive been wanting someone and it freakin sucks. My problem is I dont think im good enough for anyone and I push people away who get close to me. Acne is another major factor with it as well. Even when my confidence is high I still feel bad about talking to the opposite sex. Sucks grrr

Before I had acne (a long, long time ago), I had a gf and was voted into student body. But now, I am one of those guys who sits alone during lunch time and rarely talks to anyone at work. It's sad =(

Finding a gf is really hard for some reason. I see so many cute girls when I go out but I can't do anything about it. It's not like I can go up to them randomly and ask them out. That seems kinda awkward and difficult. And it's not like I can meet people at bars and niteclubs since i'll be DOA (dead on arrival) due to my acne redmarks. So in general, acne sufferers have limited places to meet people.

All I am doing right now is improving my image by just eating healthy, exercising, and staying with accutane. My skin has already gotten better so I have gained some confidence back. :dance: I think if I had a gf, she would complete my life and I can devote myself to helping other people. Its just one piece of my life thats missing.

Sometimes it would be really nice to have someone in my life like that. I do enjoy being single, but I really miss having someone to snuggle with, haha.

yep i sure do wish i had a relationship with someone, as it might make me feel more wanted..but with my confidence being so low and be unattractive it dosent help matters. i have never had a realtionship in my life..sad isnt it?

I actually met a girl online and we've been chatting for like an hour every night for the past week and she gave me her number and lives 3 hours away, who knows where this is gonna go