Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Tina_S

Question About Prescriptives Line Smoother

It seems like quite a few people are using Prescriptives Line Smoother to fill in scars. I have a few icepicks and shallow scars that I'm hoping this product can help cover up. How do you apply the product (before makeup and powder, or after?) Does it change the color of your foundation and powder if you put it on after? Also, does it rub off if you put it on before makeup?

Thanks in advance for any help/suggestions!

I apply it after putting on makeup. It doesn't change the color of my foundation and powder. I have noticed that it does "roll off" sometimes though.

Hi,

I dab some on my problem areas prior to concealer, then after foundation/powder and blush I take a tiny brush and dot a bit into the pitted area and tap/smooth with my fingertip. If it wears off during the day, I powder then re-dab the pits. Make sure you do this AFTER powder, unless it is under your foundation or you will be left with little spots!

Hey guys,

I think I will buy this product.But I'm still confused on how this "fills" in the scar. From reading Prescriptives website it states that it works by "The elastomatic liquid retexturizes skin's surface for a flawless appearance"

Huh? So you people using it notice that the pit looks even in texture with your surrounding healthy skin?

Thanks for youe help everyone!

Hey guys,

I think I will buy this product.But I'm still confused on how this "fills" in the scar. From reading Prescriptives website it states that it works by "The elastomatic liquid retexturizes skin's surface for a flawless appearance"

Huh? So you people using it notice that the pit looks even in texture with your surrounding healthy skin?

Hey guys,

I read from another forum that a lot of acne sufferers, or those who suffered from acne before, use the Prescriptives Traceless Line. They highly recommend this. Personally, I've never tried it though. I dont use make-up.

Hey guys,

I think I will buy this product.But I'm still confused on how this \"fills\" in the scar. From reading Prescriptives website it states that it works by \"The elastomatic liquid retexturizes skin's surface for a flawless appearance\"