Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
giveback

can i use differin with the regimen?

Yea you can altenate them.

But I hope you are adjusted full amount of bp.

using both of medication at the same time can be harsh for your skin.

Good luck

yes im on my 5th week of the regimen and have adjusted to full finger BP. First of all ive tried differin alone for almost 2 yrs and i wasnt quite satisfied with the results because I would still get the occasional pimple then I tried BP(full finger twice a day) alone, It got rid of acne on my forehead, nose and chin but it didnt stop blackheads getting inflamed on my cheeks. Now i would like to try applying a small portion of differin all over face first then followed by a full finger of BP.. Is this too much or should i just alternate them? (bp(full finger) only in morning, differin(pea sized) only at night)

yes im on my 5th week of the regimen and have adjusted to full finger BP. First of all ive tried differin alone for almost 2 yrs and i wasnt quite satisfied with the results because I would still get the occasional pimple then I tried BP(full finger twice a day) alone, It got ride of acne on my forehead, nose and chin but i didnt stop blackheads getting inflamed on my cheeks. Now i would like to try applying a small portion of differin all over face first then followed by a full finger of BP.. Is this too much or should i just alternate them? (bp(full finger) only in morning, differin(pea sized) only at night)

While Differin is the only retinoid that is stable in the presence of BP so that you can theoretically use them at the same time, you might find it too irritating. Or you might not and decide you need to alternate them. Or, after a couple of months of one of these options, you might decide that your skin would look better with BP twice a day rather than once, and ditch the Differin. The only way to know this is to try it, really.