Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Canadian Bacon

How often you lads get haircuts?

At the moment, every 2 weeks roughly. I buzz my head all around so it's really not hard at all to maintain. I find that during summer is when I keep my hair really short as opposed to winter when it can get mid-length, and I won't mind

havent had a haircut for over a year now. i just trim it every 2 weeks and it looks hott!

Lucky bastads and your long hair. I just don't have the face shape to rock anything other than short hair. Though to be fair, my last haircut was damn good and I ended up getting a fair bit of attention (from the female gender I assure you) at some party the following weekend.

:w00t:

Guest T-Virus

For me it's usually about once every 2 months. But now I want to grow mine longer. Hopefully I can avoid getting a haircut for a while.

I shaved my head for about six years(shave once a week). then i decided to grow it for over two years then shaved it then grew it back a year and now i cut it every month. I think it looks the best now... But im sure ill get sick of it soon.

Going to go to a barber next time to cut my hair... get it cut shorter than I've done it before, but just to see how it is (it'll be back at a decent length in 2weeks anyway).

I need a trim every few weeks.

Every 2-3 months. I would do every other week, but I can't keep a hair style.

2 to 3 montsh for me, as i like it kinda medium length and spikey in teh middle (not a mohawk lol, just spiked up in teh middle)

tho, i have that sort of hair that alwyas needs gel/wax ect its sooo fluffy lol

2 weeks for me too. My hair is too thick so I need to make sure I get one regularly so I don't look like a hedgehog lol.