Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Does anyone hear have suggestions to help get ride of red acne spots? I suffer from acne, not severe, but mild. It's gotten really bad over the past year and I have tried so many products (currently using ClearPores, which is supposedly I really great natural product). Nothing has cleared my skin up yet and I'm so frustrated and confused. I don't know where to go or what to do. It's so upsetting and I hate my face. My skin is naturally oily, which seems to make this fight even more unbearable. :( I'm about ready to break! Can anyone hear recommend anyhting that's not too expensive or hard to find?

Thanks

Erika

IMO derms are pretty useless unless you're going for accutane or surgery.

For the red marks, time will fade it, there's nothing much you can do. Focus on making sure you dont break out anymore. The marks will eventually fade.

IMO derms are pretty useless unless you're going for accutane or surgery.

For the red marks, time will fade it, there's nothing much you can do. Focus on making sure you dont break out anymore. The marks will eventually fade.

Derms are not useless, I think you probably haven't really been to a good one. They do dermabrasion and chemical peels that can fade the marks. I know because I did them before and had good results but they are expensive so you do need insurance coverage. Now can't sadly :doubt: cause I have no more insurance. I found another way though.

Use apple cider vinegar. Mixed 1:1 ACV to water. I also use my mum's skin lightening gel that contains hyroquione(sp?). This combo works well, my acne marks are fading fast but there can be other factors also cause I also use prescription medication Retin-A which is suppose to help as well.

Derms are not useless, I think you probably haven't really been to a good one. They do dermabrasion and chemical peels that can fade the marks. I know because I did them before and had good results but they are expensive so you do need insurance coverage. Now can't sadly :doubt: cause I have no more insurance. I found another way though.

Use apple cider vinegar. Mixed 1:1 ACV to water. I also use my mum's skin lightening gel that contains hyroquione(sp?). This combo works well, my acne marks are fading fast but there can be other factors also cause I also use prescription medication Retin-A which is suppose to help as well.

Do you drink the apple cider? Or do you put it on your face? I've been told it works by putting in a tbsp of raw apple cider in water and sipping while eating. Well, as of right now, a derm is totally out of the question. Don't have the money. :( *sigh* I'm going to have to work with this wretched problem at home.

Erika

I used to break out so bad nothing helped and I wasted so much money on products that did nothing. I finally started taking anti biotics and retin A and with in a month my acne started clearing up. The break outs have stopped but I have red spots, a new battle. Does anyone have any suggestions? Does the asprin mask really make those spots fade? How long does it take to work? One day I will be makeup free.