Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
blank4200

What's your favorite razor?

I was using the Fusion, but then I took Dan's advice and tried out the SensorExcel, and to be completely honest, I love it. As awesome as the fusion was, the SensorExcel has like NO irritation; it's a godsend. Plus, yeah, the blades are cheaper.

I was using the Fusion, but then I took Dan's advice and tried out the SensorExcel, and to be completely honest, I love it. As awesome as the fusion was, the SensorExcel has like NO irritation; it's a godsend. Plus, yeah, the blades are cheaper.

who makes that?

Gillette

I use a straight razor... they work miracles.

super close, super smooth, and no nicks or cuts. its b/c the sharpness of the blade cannot be duplicated by commercial disposable razors. so the result is super smooth like cutting through butter on your face... that is why there is no irritation.

but... it will take you about a month to get to where you dont cut your self anymore... but once you get good... there is absolutely nothing close to a straight razor shave.

Nice shank.

Me, Gillette Mach3 Turbo(I don't grow hair much though) ;)

I actually need some help in this department.. I use a Gillette Mach3. No fusion, power, turbo, whatever it is. I use Niva for Men Moisturising Gel to shave with, and I replace the blade about once a week.

My neck is always super red after shaving, and I can't even manage to get a really close shave. I've tried other shaving cream, but they only make it worse. Do I just need to change razor? :think:

Have you tried Aveeno shave gel? Good for reducing some skin irritations.

Also I use that in combo of Mach3 turbo and I get no bumps or irritations on my face when I do shave.