Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
jcp9

Going Snowboarding... Don't Want White Residue

OK, I'm going snowboarding for a week in 1 week and I've been worrying about something lately--what's gonna happen regarding my regimen during that trip? I know that everytime a drop of water even touches my face it turns white from the bp and mostly the moisturizer. I know that it'll probably snow at least one of the days I'm snowboarding and that'll turn my face ghostly white. I also know that my face is gonna be insanely dry there because I live along the coast and it's never really dry here compared to the mountains. I was thinking about going on Botchla's regimen for that week but realized that I need sun protection for the time when I'm on the ski slope... which would make me want to just use my Eucerin Renewal w/spf 15 and the usual Dan's regimen, or get some sort of normal sunscreen that will be easy on the (sensitive) skin; maybe I could apply BP under it and use the normal sunscreen as a psuedo moisturizer. Anyone have suggestions on what I should do or what sunscreen I should buy? This is fairly urgent because I've finally gotten my skin fairly clear (knock on wood) and I don't want to ruin 3 months of effort on this regimen. Thank you very much.