Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
dcychanhk

I am going to hell

Alright, after 25% TCA peel , my facei s left with a lot of pink scars . those seem to be there permanently.. i just checked a spot that i treated with 100% TCA , it also turned out to be pink / white that doesn't match up with my skin color .. if anyone knows i can treat that by any means .. thank you

Alright, after 25% TCA peel , my facei s left with a lot of pink scars . those seem to be there permanently.. i just checked a spot that i treated with 100% TCA , it also turned out to be pink / white that doesn't match up with my skin color .. if anyone knows i can treat that by any means .. thank you

This is what I was afraid of when some where encouraging others to mess wth this acid. However we are all responsible for ourselves here and I don't blame anyone.

dck, please go to a DR and stop ruining your face. You have never even read the cross tca paper have you? If you have read nothing but this board to learn about peels than you shouldn't be doing it to yourself.

I’m going to say what you need to here and I’m not trying to be mean, just frank with you.

First of all if you read anything about peels you would know that one can NOT do a medium depth peel as frequently as you have been doing it. Then you may be pink for several months after a medium depth peel and tca isn’t a miracle acid.

You do not have the patience or the education to be doing this to yourself. Please have a professional consultation and get treated by a professional in the future.

I'm sorry about the outcome of your peels, but it make work out anyway if you get a professional to look at it and stop what you are doing.

[-X After my horrible experience last weekend, I would NOT recommend anyone to do face peels. My face went thru trauma.. Its healing little by little everyday with the help of 2 ointments prescribed to me and aloe vera. I believe the face peel should be recommended by your doctor only. I believe that ANY peel could lead you into bigger problems. I was treating my face for 1 scar now i have 4 big ones.. Just My Opinion.. :-k

It sounds like your skin is still healing from being exposed to TCA. I would give it more time.

Anyone who is going to put acid on their face needs to be thoroughly clear about the possible risks involved and needs to do whatever it takes to mitigate those risks. When in doubt you need to see a trained professional about your skin.

nah all of those are scars. just like scars from stretching off a scab . Anyway . i have nth to do about it . i will stop using TCA .. and will wait for another 3 months then go for needling

This disturbs me greatly. TCA is potent. I used the 6% TCA Complex and found it to be a VERY strong product. I would discourage people from trying an at home, full face TCA peel of greater than 10%. Spot treating pits with 50% TCA is a different matter, but it's still risky, and should be attempted with great caution.

If you want to do a TCA peel on your whole face, start with the 6% TCA Complex and see how you handle that (before trying something stronger).

dcychanhk: It sounds like you have some hyperpigmentation to deal with. This is a known risk with high levels of TCA, from what I've read. Much of it should dissipate over time, I would think, although some could remain. It is hard for me to know for sure because I can't see your face. If you've created new pits, then, well ... that's another matter.

Wisky2001: You combined two products in a way that was a formula for disaster.