Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I'm new to this board and was wondering if any one could give me some advice for covering up red marks. I don't have terrible skin, so I don't need full coverage on my whole face, but the red marks are quite unpleasant. The make-up I've used in the past covered them up to a certain extent, but they were still noticable. Any advice or tips would be great. Thanks!

Have you tried using a combination of foundation and concealer? And using a concealer brush helps a ton!

Hi,

I'm new to this board and was wondering if any one could give me some advice for covering up red marks. I don't have terrible skin, so I don't need full coverage on my whole face, but the red marks are quite unpleasant. The make-up I've used in the past covered them up to a certain extent, but they were still noticable. Any advice or tips would be great. Thanks!

rush right now to neimans or sephora and get the laura mercier secret camouflage in whatever color matches your skin. its spectacular! i bought it today becuase i was reading some peoples suggestions in these forums and, well, i LOVE IT. it looks like i have pretty much flawless skin...people use this stuff to cover up tatoos too, but it look natural (its crazy!) and it wont clog our poor acne-ridden pores. plus it has chamomile in it to calm too :)

Have you tried using a combination of foundation and concealer? And using a concealer brush helps a ton!

..man you girls are lucky you have all those stuff at your disposal. hehehe :dance:

Rush 25,

Yes, I have tried using a mixture of concealer and foundation, with a brush. My current foundation and concealer aren't really doing the job, which is why I thought I should ask here. I really don't need overall coverage, just coverage for the red spots on my cheeks and chin. Thanks for your input though.

Idugapony,

Thanks, I'll check that camouflage stuff out. Hopefully that'll provide some good coverage.