Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

i have been taking 10 grams a day of b-5 since the beginning of october and now have totally clear skin. when i started the b-5 i had just come off minocin which had stopped working for me after a year of clear skin. all the sudden my moderate acne came back and i tried dan's regimen but cut it off because my skin was peeling off like an atom bomb victim. all have to say is if you try b-5 stick with it for atleast a few months. i was about to stop after about 2 months because it wasn't doing anything for me at all in fact i looked a lot worse than usual. the b-5 has gotten rid of my blackheads on my nose and i haven't got a zit for over 2 weeks. if i were you i would try it. just order it in bulk on the net and keep your dosage high. oh yea no side affects either.

im about a 8days into b5 (i always react fast to shit) and im really happy i havent gotten any new pimples and my skin is alot less oily

i would advise anyone to take it

I've been taking it for almost 2 weeks and my skin is the best it has been in a very long time. I'm also using the two C&C products night and day, as well as acnicure gel.

Also before going on this regimen I was using tazorac and miniocyline but it never seemed to clear me up all the way so I changed to this.

Yo guys-

Check out Vitamin Shoppe. There's a bunch in the city and one near me in Queens. I get 300 500mg pills for 17 bucks, and they have a "rewards" system if you become a member of their little vitamin shoppe secret society (it's free to join!). I've been doing the b5 thing for 2 and a half years, and the vitamin shoppe is the cheapest I can find it in the ny area. [end advertisement here]

I couldnt wait for the B5 I ordered online anymore so I went to GNC and bought my first bottle for $8.99-100 tabs 500mg. THEY ARE DEFINITELY HUGE!!!! I had a hard time swallowing them and I felt a little nauseated about an hour of taking them. I took 3g today and hopefully I can start 5g tomorrow and slowly up my dosage.

Luckily, I also found Aloe Vera at GNC----Lily of the Desert 99% Aloe Vera.... I'm optimistic I'd start my road towards clear skin! biggrin.gif/