Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tonsofzits

dan !!!!!!!

Can i use the dial antibacterial soap then the 2.5%bp and then the moisturizer? and is the neutrgena moisturizer better or the cetaphil?

I still have the toner left from my proactiv kit and i wanted to know can i still use it with the regimen sometimes. they said it gets rids of those brown spots, which i have a lot of

I also wanted to know if it's the moisturizer or the bp that makes my face real oily and shiny looking so i can avoid using that in the morning

reply back quickly please

Don't use any brand of soap. Too drying. Instead use a "gentle cleansing bar" or something that specifically states that it is non-overdrying.

I list the moisturizers I recommend in order of preference. http://www.acne.org/acne-products.html

You may use the toner if you want, but you will not be on the regimen. I recommend not adding in any variables until you are totally clear. I would not recommend a toner with the regimen.

You do not want to leave out the bp or the moisturizer in the morning. You may try a different product for either, but do not leave either step out.

-Dan

Don't use any brand of soap. Too drying. Instead use a "gentle cleansing bar" or something that specifically states that it is non-overdrying.

I list the moisturizers I recommend in order of preference. http://www.acne.org/acne-products.html

You may use the toner if you want, but you will not be on the regimen. I recommend not adding in any variables until you are totally clear. I would not recommend a toner with the regimen.

You do not want to leave out the bp or the moisturizer in the morning. You may try a different product for either, but do not leave either step out.

-Dan