Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Transitionspmc

Arizonia Needling Class- You need needling, I need you

We’re back!! You need needling, we need you! Are you upset at those technicians who charge outrageous prices and rip up the delicate skin. I am training nurses, estheticians, tattoo artists and other professionals in needling and I need models (Clients) looking to have their scars needled. We use the tattoo machine and hand tools. The needling services will be outside of Phoenix, AZ on Friday January 9th, only. There is a $50 equipment charge for up to a 1 hour service. Don’t want to be a model, then I’ll work on your problems (but not at $50.). If interested or you need information, contact Frank at Transitions – 845 225-5595 or e-mail me at [email protected] and you can look at our site at www.transitionspmc.com. In Spring 2004, we are teaching needling in Western, NY, Las Vegas (March 18, 19), Dallas, TX, and San Jose, CA. We will be in Orlando and Fort Lauderdale/Miami, Florida on February 5, 6 & 7. We will be needing models then also. Hope this helps some. Please pass the word around. Tell your local tattoo artist. References available.

Best Wishes,

Frank

Hey Frank,

We spoke on the phone once about needling. I'm an RN in your area and I'd be interested in your training class for needling. How much is the course and when will it be held?

Hi again!!

Great to hear from you It's nice that you'r interested in our class. I'll set one up in Feb at our Carmel location. Call in two weeks. I should have all the information ready for you. I look forward to meeting you.

Best Wishes,

Frank