Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Geddybear

DO NOT PICK YOUR FACE!!!!

Well, I decided to try and squeeze some whiteheads that had formed on my face... BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG mistake!!!! Not only did I fail in getting them out but I have now caused my skin damage, my skin tore off whilst picking and now I have a few good scabs on my face. It is my own fault but I wanted everyone to know that it should not be done. I didn't realise at first that my skin was damaged with the icking, it was the morning after when I felt my face amd it was dry and scabby in the places I had messed with

Please dont do it, I know I certainly wont.

Well, I decided to try and squeeze some whiteheads that had formed on my face... BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG BIG mistake!!!! Not only did I fail in getting them out but I have now caused my skin damage, my skin tore off whilst picking and now I have a few good scabs on my face. It is my own fault but I wanted everyone to know that it should not be done. I didn't realise at first that my skin was damaged with the icking, it was the morning after when I felt my face amd it was dry and scabby in the places I had messed with

Please dont do it, I know I certainly wont.

I did the SAME exact thing last night, and I just want to kill myself. I was finally almost clear, and I decided to pick at one that was nowhere near ready. Now it'll look horrible for another week or more. Sigh...

if you just leave them will they go completely? ive got a few at the mo which i have left but they arent shifting?!

:)

Im also always picking on my dry skin then while I was on accutane each every place i peeled turned into a red scab. It looked like my face was mutilated by a bear! I Each time I peled the skin i would curse myself for it because how bad I had ruined my face. But since I stopped using accutane and treated my face now its nearly completly clear with only some old scars left that have also lightened half the amount. so I think its only during the acutane thats what happens when you pick at your skin. so dont worry but trry and stop quit that habit i know its hard but once you see what you look like when your skin has cleared ...............wow!

same here. Ive learned this lesson many times though. I cant help myself and i feel like an idiot everytime

yes I didn't pick for 2 months and my skin was clear and once I started, it looked awful. Scabby and very red. I have not picked since my last post and I picked up my last prescription yest so I go back in 4 weeks and consultant will see if I need any more. My skin is a lot better than before but I don't feel that it is that good, I honestly think I was expecting too much for the immediate effect, I know it continues to work after course finished. I am a lot better tho so I can't moan and I have had very few and mild side effects.