Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ob

Accutane/Nosebleeds

I'm thinking about asking for accutane but the only thing i'm afraid of is constant nosebleeds.

How often does this happen? and are there ways to prevent it from occuring as often?

I've been on Accutane for 2 months and haven't experienced any nosebleeds. Some of my boogers have had a reddish tint to them though. If you're on Accutane your nose will get dry though.

i got like 3 nosebleeds last week. They wern't like constant nosebleeds tho. Like a few drops of blood thats it. Just put vasaline around the nostrils and u will be fine. Ever since i did that, they stopped.

I had dry blood ...then a nosebleed a couple of weeks back.

Not sure if it was alot of blood as id never had one before.. So maybe me thinking it was bleeding like crazy was overeaction 8-[

Nothing since... But my nose is sore as hell cry.gif

The mucus becomes red as InYourPocket stated. Although it may appear to be unhealthy and very uncomfortable, it's not. It may give acts of annoyance at one point or another but definatly a task you can live with for five months.